Honored Contributor

Either the show was canceled, and E gave Kim a break by allowing her to announce that it was ending 

or 

Kim felt pressured by Kanye to end it.

The real reason will come out eventually.  LOL

Respected Contributor

I used to DVR and then watch it.  The interesting news was always in the news before the episodes aired - so basically a rehash. I stopped a few years ago.  I also read somewhere that Kanye did not want his kids appearing on the show and that Kourtney did not want to appear with her kids either.  Definitely a sign that it was time.  They all made a good pile of money all of these years.  

Honored Contributor

Re: Kardashian News

[ Edited ]

@123SuzyQ123 wrote:

Kylie has one daughter, Kim has two daughters, Kourtney has one daughter and Khloe has one daughter.  I would watch the show sometimes, if nothing else was on!  LOL

There surely were a lot of messed up relationships over the years.  Bruce turned into a woman, Kim went through 2 marriages and 3 other boyfriends over the length of the TV series, Khloe's husband almost died in a brothel, then her next boyfriend had a fling with a family friend, and on and on.  

Hopefully their next 20 years won't be like their recent 20 years!

@123SuzyQ123   It has been called The Kardashian Curse on men... They either cheat, die  are mentally ill.... or turn into women.

Honored Contributor

It had a good long run and made the whole family wealthy.    I watched it handful of times many years ago but it never apealed to me.  It's shows you what you can build with a big butt and and secks tape. 

Respected Contributor
Guess Ryan Seacrest will have to find something else to do with that portion of his money! LOL
Respected Contributor

Do you hear that?

That's me applauding loudly that this show will finally be off the air. Hopefully never to hear about any of them again.  

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Kardashian News

[ Edited ]

@123SuzyQ123 wrote:

Kylie has one daughter, Kim has two daughters, Kourtney has one daughter and Khloe has one daughter.  I would watch the show sometimes, if nothing else was on!  LOL

There surely were a lot of messed up relationships over the years.  Bruce turned into a woman, Kim went through 2 marriages and 3 other boyfriends over the length of the TV series, Khloe's husband almost died in a brothel, then her next boyfriend had a fling with a family friend, and on and on.  

Hopefully their next 20 years won't be like their recent 20 years!

Mostly orchestrated by mother Kris.

Don't forget Kris' relationship with Corey - 25 yrs younger .

Khloe married Lamar after one month. 

Kim's marriage to Kris Humphreys lasted 72 days.

Robert Kardashian has a young daughter Dream - he's unmarried.

and they never stop buying and selling mansions and making tons of $$$$$$$$$$$$$.

Valued Contributor

The news release said Keeping Up With The Kardashian’s was ending but didn’t mention that other Kardashian/Jenner projects may be a possibility.

Honored Contributor

@Reconnaissant wrote:

The news release said Keeping Up With The Kardashian’s was ending but didn’t mention that other Kardashian/Jenner projects may be a possibility.

I would love to see Kylie's car collection in one of the episodes if that ever came to be. A $3 million dollar Bugatti is one in her collection...omg.

Honored Contributor

I tried watching in the beginning but I just could not stomach it.  The show certainly made them rich and stranger than what they were to begin with.  I would not be surprised to see the ending being Kris and Scott hooking up and getting married.  Ugggggggg.

"Live frugally, but love extravagantly."