Contributor

Anyone watching Cobra Kai on Netflix?  It picks up 30 years later.  I just finished the 2nd season and loved it. The acting is remarkably good. Season 3 coming sometime next year. 

Honored Contributor

Re: Karate Kid 30 years later

@summerbreeze44 wrote:

Anyone watching Cobra Kai on Netflix?  It picks up 30 years later.  I just finished the 2nd season and loved it. The acting is remarkably good. Season 3 coming sometime next year. 

@summerbreeze44 funny you should mention this, I just watched both season in three days. I liked that they sprinkled in moments from the movie, to remind you or those that never saw the movies what happened in the past. I'm looking forward to season three.

Honored Contributor

@summerbreeze44 wrote:

I was watching the View a few days ago and whoppi mentioned this show because she thought it was really good.  So thank you for the heads up.  I will watch it.Smiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

Just rewatched all three original movies last summer with my grands; they loved them!

Super Contributor

It's so good, I binge-watched it all in 24 hours! I can't wait for the next season!

Esteemed Contributor

thanks, I didn’t know what to watch next. That will be next on my list.