Honored Contributor

Re: KILLING EVE’s 3rd season premiere moved up to 4/12!!

What was the Russian gymnast all about? I found myself saying this alot throughout the show. And we hardly even saw Villanelle. Me thinks they are trying to be too different. They're succeeding but they may very well ruin it. 

Esteemed Contributor

@Judaline   During the commercials, they showed a deleted scene of the young gymnast morphing into the older Dasha, the woman who trained Villanelle. I think they showed her killing that guy at the beginning to establish her signature - pouring the flour (chalk?) on her victim.  Villanelle later copied this move in her later kill because Dasha claimed nobody was better than she (Dasha) was.

I think they are making the 3rd woman (the head of the agency - can't remember her name.  Kenny's mother.) much more prominent this season.  Her daughter is being introduced next week.  Guess they figure they have to do something different because they already had two seasons of back and forth with Eve and Villanelle.  But, I'm not disagreeing with you.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Aha, @Alter Ego  thanks! I guess that's what I get for skipping commercials. But there really are far too many on this channel. I don't like that gymnast turned woman. It was horrible what she did to her gym teacher.

I never can remember Kenny's mother's name. Why would "V" kill Kenny?? At least I guess that's what we are supposed to believe. He was so harmless. Just a kid!

Esteemed Contributor

@Judaline Kenny quit the agency, but was doing a in-depth investigation of the organization that Villanelle works/worked for.  Not sure what his job was - journalist or something else.  But, he was probably getting too close to someone.

Esteemed Contributor

This show was so weird and out there and dark but i did watch it the last couple seasons.......BUT after Kenny being killed....i turned it off and erased from my DVR....just too dark and depressing.....and Kenny was such a sweet guy in the show and at least ONE of those should remain....

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

OMG, I watched this show for the first time last night.  I just got Sling TV and heard so much about this show.  I'm going to take my time though.  Don't want to binge watch it all at once since I don't think I can handle it.  LOL!        

Honored Contributor

Did the writers forget that.....

Spoiler
Villanelle got married in episode 1 (last week)?

confused.gif

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Honored Contributor

@Mz iMac wrote:

Spoiler

confused.gif

I must be losing it. I don't remember that!

Esteemed Contributor

@Mz iMac wrote:

Spoiler

confused.gif

Suffice it to say, it didn't last.  Once Dasha walked in, it became a free for all and Villanelle left in the car with her mentor.

Honored Contributor

I thought Villanelle looked extra beautiful this time. Her skin looked lovely. I'd like to get a boatload of whatever they put on her.