Esteemed Contributor

@Pook wrote:

It has been boring without Kelly for the past 2 days.  She is what keeps that show's ratings!  

I find it ridiculous that something read in those scandal papers are taken to be the gospel truth!!  Unless you were there in person to witness everything you cannot know!

@Pook  Settle down. Never said anything about scandal papers if you

were referring to my post.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: KELLY AND RYAN

[ Edited ]

@elizabethl123 wrote:

ANY ONE WATCH THAT BORING SHOW  

@elizabethl123 wrote:

ANY ONE WATCH THAT BORING SHOW  

Sometimes I watch it. I like Ryan and Kelly together. They have good chemistry. I actually never liked Regis. He was pretentious and toward the end was phoning it all in. He couldn't even get the names of his guests straight. And then there was Regis and the insufferable Kathy Lee, which I found impossible to watch between Kathy's sanctimonious attitude and Regis and his name dropping. I also thought Strahan and Kelly was a horrible match. Ryan is perfect for Kelly.

Regular Contributor
I record it and watch everyday. Love it!
Honored Contributor

I'm just curious as to the reason behind the original post.

Respected Contributor

I watch now & then. I love when Mark is on with Kelly. Probably would be too much every day together, but I think they are a great couple & good parents.

Ryan is fine. I don't mind them together.

Respected Contributor

I don't watch daytime talk shows at all.  Can't stand any of them.  I just don't like that format. 

Super Contributor

Not since Regis and Kathie Lee! Ripa is just okay...but have not been interested in any of the recent co-host.

Esteemed Contributor

I use to watch every day  when Regis was aro und. Haven't heard what he is doing and if in good health.

Contributor

Re: KELLY AND RYAN

[ Edited ]

No i do not watch.  I dont care for kelly at all. She is too self centered.  I used to watch regis and kathie lee sometimes and did like that show.