Esteemed Contributor

@colliemom4 wrote:

Was the guy from North Carolina the private investigator? He made me laugh because he kept asking so many questions.

Yes, that's the one @colliemom4 I thought he seemed perfect for her.  😂  I felt bad for the guy who had to play the drinking game. 

Honored Contributor

@wildcat fan wrote:

@colliemom4 wrote:

Was the guy from North Carolina the private investigator? He made me laugh because he kept asking so many questions.

Yes, that's the one @colliemom4 I thought he seemed perfect for her.  😂  I felt bad for the guy who had to play the drinking game. 

@wildcat fan  Thank you! Yes the private investigaor did seem perfect for her lol.

Honored Contributor

@ID2 wrote:

I'm a Kate liker. I've always liked her. I'm finding her show now quite fun and entertaining. But then again I tend to look at the world with a smile and try not to constantly criticize everything. Life is good.

+1

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Honored Contributor

@colliemom4 wrote:

@wildcat fan wrote:

@colliemom4 wrote:

@wildcat fan  Thank you! Yes the private investigaor did seem perfect for her lol.

I like the PI and Todd from early on.  The guy with 3 or 4 kids was great for her, but his kids were way too young. He had a toddler.

The others I couldn't see with her.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Super Contributor

If you ck out the credits at the end of the program you'll see Kate is the producer!

That means it's her show and she calls all the shots. If the kids are on the show they get paid. She's a smart provider.

Esteemed Contributor

Kate is as fake as a 3 dollar bill. The only guys that would be on her show are actor wannabes. Everyone else would run for the hills!

TLC is a bottom feeder cable channel.