Trusted Contributor

I refuse to support this woman by watching her shows. She needs to go to work in the real world and support herself. Stop living off others.

Honored Contributor

@CelticCrafter wrote:

Is she still as snarky as she was on the other shows?

@CelticCrafter  She does what she's told to receive her check lol. Seriously though, I never watched much of the other show but I've always felt like she doesn't have the best personality in the world. She acts pretty normal on the show. She doesn't say a whole lot actually. That's the way it's set up.

Honored Contributor
  • This show is a sorry excuse for entertainment.   Kate is just nasty, lacking all social skills.  Who needs to see that?
New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@colliemom4I agree totally with your assessment of TLC - they could remove that channel from my cable line up and I wouldn't miss a thing.

Honored Contributor

@colliemom4 wrote:

I watched it last week and she asked her teen daughters who she should date. What do they know? This can't be for real.

@colliemom4   It was their idea, and she consults with them, lol.

Respected Contributor

Oh no, not her again!

Valued Contributor

Supposedly the show was her idea- I'm sure she needs the money.  If any of her dates watched her previous show, they would run.  Talk about bossy, belittleing and controlling.

Honored Contributor

I'm a Kate liker. I've always liked her. I'm finding her show now quite fun and entertaining. But then again I tend to look at the world with a smile and try not to constantly criticize everything. Life is good.

"Pure Michigan"
Esteemed Contributor

I never saw her original show with hubby and the kids, so I have no background on her.  I watched the last few minutes while waiting for the rerun of Smothered.  My take away is it's an odd format.  She's supposed to know after a lunch date if she wants to go out on date number two?  It didn't seem like she had enough time to get to know them.  I got a few laughs when it said she was thinking the guy would be a "southern gentleman" since he's coming from Gastonia, North Carolina.  Most the guys I've met from there wouldn't be described that way. 😂 Overall, it seemed to have potential, but I felt like they needed to spend more time getting to know each guy before moving on to the next.

Honored Contributor

Was the guy from North Carolina the private investigator? He made me laugh because he kept asking so many questions.