Esteemed Contributor

Who watches this show and why does Kate now have her own show?  I mean, does she really need a matchmaker?  LOL  It is so scripted that it's ridiculous.  JMO of course.

She needs to go on 90 Day Fiance - The Other Way.  LOL

Honored Contributor

Is this Kate, the Kate + 8 ?

Honored Contributor

I watched it last week and she asked her teen daughters who she should date. What do they know? This can't be for real.

Honored Contributor

@sophiamarie wrote:

Who watches this show and why does Kate now have her own show?  I mean, does she really need a matchmaker?  LOL  It is so scripted that it's ridiculous.  JMO of course.

@sophiamarie  Oh my gosh now that would be funny. Too bad she'd never go for it lol.

Honored Contributor

@qualitygal wrote:

Is this Kate, the Kate + 8 ?

@qualitygal  Yes.

Honored Contributor

@sophiamarie wrote:

LOL I cannot understand how she was able to get a show about her dating.

Honored Contributor

@sunshine 919 wrote:

@sophiamarie wrote:

LOL I cannot understand how she was able to get a show about her dating.

@sunshine 919  Me either but then it's TLC and they'll let just about anyone have a show. Cat LOL

Esteemed Contributor

@colliemom4   I think I'd rather see the teen daughters have their own show.  They are really very smart and funny too.

Honored Contributor

@sophiamarie wrote:

@colliemom4   I think I'd rather see the teen daughters have their own show.  They are really very smart and funny too.

@sophiamarie  It probably would be more interesting. I don't hold out much hope for Kate but ya never know. My SIL had a friend with a similar personality and she found a second husband after many years of being single.

Honored Contributor

Is she still as snarky as she was on the other shows?