Honored Contributor

I've always been #TeamKate  Jon is a loser who chooses not to provide for his children.  He has some sort of IT background as he was working in IT for a friend of theirs when they had the show.  He built his office in their bedroom closet.

The fact that all he can do is DJ at this point in time is sad.  He clearly doesn't want to sit behind a desk and earn a good living.  He'd rather DJ and do club openings or whatever to be in the spotlight.

I love this show.  I think Kate is a scream and Maddy is killing it.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Honored Contributor

I had DVR'd the show and watched it last night.  I deleted it from my weekly recording.

Kate is horrible.  She is so dramatic it's annoying.  The scene where she went with Rachel to do the arial yoga or whatever you called it was an eye rolling watch because once again, Kate had to be a bratty drama queen who just didn't want to do the exercise and she made a big deal about it.  

I'm not sure what the goal is of this show.  I don't see her connecting with anyone. 

Esteemed Contributor

Re: KATE PLUS DATE

[ Edited ]

I remember Tony Dovolani (sp) who was her partner on DWTS in some article said that she was very unpleasant to work with. In fact he might even have said she was the worst. In fact if I remember correctly he claimed Nene from Housewives of Atlanta and Kim (the blond who now has some other show, Tardy to the Party or something like that) were two of the partners he enjoyed working with the most which surprised me. I have to see if I can find that interview in case I'm remembering it wrong about Nene & Kim.

Editing to say that was quite easy to find via google. He did not say Kate was the worst but he did talk about how difficult she was and that he actually threw in the towel and quit the show because of her..........but he did rethink it and come back the next day. I was correct that he did enjoy both NeNe & Kim.

Honored Contributor

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

I had DVR'd the show and watched it last night.  I deleted it from my weekly recording.

Kate is horrible.  She is so dramatic it's annoying.  The scene where she went with Rachel to do the arial yoga or whatever you called it was an eye rolling watch because once again, Kate had to be a bratty drama queen who just didn't want to do the exercise and she made a big deal about it.  

I'm not sure what the goal is of this show.  I don't see her connecting with anyone. 

@Lipstickdiva   It seems the purpose of the show is to let the matchmaker yap on and on, always mute when she begins talking.

Valued Contributor

nd they must need a paycheck too

Honored Contributor

I see the yappy matchmaker is gone, replaced by a guy, like him better.