Respected Contributor

I Hate Kate, she has demonstrated herself as a complete psycho on tv over the years. Who is rooting for her? Ew. Lousy mom, I feel sorry for all her messed up kids.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

I got my fill of this woman years ago. I have no wish to see her smirking, snotty expressions ever again.

Esteemed Contributor

@Carmie wrote:

@threecees   Her two oldest children, Mady and Cara were on the show.  Mady filled out the dating app for her mother and they seemed very supportive of their mother's dating on a TV show.

They were not embarrassed at all.

@Carmie 

Guess Kate can't do the show on her own. Mom needs money to

provide a fancy life for the twins, even though they are adults.

Just another junk TLC show.

Honored Contributor

I am totally mystified as to why anyone would want to watch this fiasco.  There are millions of single moms who date and most have much more agreeable personalities.  She has been thoroughly nasty to so many people in so many situations, why give her more air time?  She's egocentric with a serious personality disorder....that's entertainment?

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Regular Contributor

I watched a little bit of the show just to see what was going on.  I noticed Mady did all the talking and Cara didn't act like she wanted to be there at all.  She just sat there and stared down at her lap or the floor, most of the time.  I don't think Kate has any social skills at all.  She's a total train wreck, in my opinion.  Nasty, nasty person.

Honored Contributor

Who keeps putting her on TV shows?  She has zero appeal.

Respected Contributor

@Bri369 wrote:

Who keeps putting her on TV shows?  She has zero appeal.

Her 15 minutes of fame were over years ago and I refuse to watch anything she's on. 

Regular Contributor

Well, it's good to see that the general concensus is that very few people are enjoying this "dating show" and the ratings for the first episode confirmed that.  After seeing how she's treated most of her children, it amazes me that anyone can still support her and feel she is a great mom and role model. 

The fact that the men for the "dates" came from a casting call speaks volumes - as does the fact that the dates are occuring in NYC and North or South Carolina - when she lives in rural SE Pennsylvania!  She's even referred to the "first season" of this show - so she'll ride this wave as long as TLC foots the bill.  Kate's still being photographed with her bodyguard/boyfriend - so the whole premise of her finding "love" through central casting is laughable.  The ONLY thing Kate loves is $$$$!

Respected Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

I am totally mystified as to why anyone would want to watch this fiasco.  There are millions of single moms who date and most have much more agreeable personalities.  She has been thoroughly nasty to so many people in so many situations, why give her more air time?  She's egocentric with a serious personality disorder....that's entertainment?

I totally agree @Kachina624 .  But the thing is people do watch this stuff and TLC must have been able to get sponsors for the show.  I remember when TLC meant The Learning Channel. 

Esteemed Contributor

@Winkk wrote:

@Kachina624 wrote:

I totally agree @Kachina624 .  But the thing is people do watch this stuff and TLC must have been able to get sponsors for the show.  I remember when TLC meant The Learning Channel. 

@Winkk Yes, unfortunately nothing to learn on this channel really any

more. I heard it more often stand for The Loser Channel because so

many of their programs stink.