Honored Contributor

I missed the first episode Monday, so watched the rerun last night.  I thought it was pretty funny, but so far, the matchmaker has made too bad choices in men for Kate.  

Esteemed Contributor

@mousiegirl wrote:

I missed the first episode Monday, so watched the rerun last night.  I thought it was pretty funny, but so far, the matchmaker has made too bad choices in men for Kate.  

@mousiegirl 

And I feel the opposite of you. That the matchmaker has made a bad choice in trying to stick these poor guys with Kate.

Honored Contributor

I watched it too.  Kate sure can't hide her feelings well.  Her facial expressions tell all.

She will probably remain alone and single.  She had to be assertive and grounded since all those children were born...a big responsibility.  I can't see her compromising in any relationship. It's her way or the highway.

Esteemed Contributor

Hasn't this woman made enough money off her kids?????  Do we really need to watch her date????

After her disrespectful behavior on DWTS, I have no desire to watch any show she is in!

Honored Contributor

I don't see her finding a date.

Honored Contributor

@shaggygirl wrote:

@mousiegirl wrote:

@mousiegirl 

And I feel the opposite of you. That the matchmaker has made a bad choice in trying to stick these poor guys with Kate.

I watched Kate for years be totally obnoxious and rude to Jon.  So I agree "poor guys"  I guess they never saw her on jon and kate plus 8.  Yikes lol

Respected Contributor

i can't believe they gave her another show.  she's interesting why?  no thanks. didn't see it, don't plan to

Honored Contributor

I watched for about 20 minutes....IT WAS AWFUL. 

Esteemed Contributor

I saw the commercials but didn't watch.

I'm sure that her kids are embarrassed with her and this show.

Brings in more money for her. Won't be watching.

Honored Contributor

@threecees   Her two oldest children, Mady and Cara were on the show.  Mady filled out the dating app for her mother and they seemed very supportive of their mother's dating on a TV show.

They were not embarrassed at all.