Respected Contributor

Justin Hartley & Sofia Pernas on The Price Is Right.

Did anyone happen to catch TPIR on primetime last evening? Being Valentine's Day they had newlyweds as the contestants. The celebrities were Justin and Sofia.  Drew asked them how long they have been married and they said a year.  

Both of them seemed very congenial and they interacted with the contestants in a pleasant manner.  Many times celebrities can be very standoffish.  They seemed to be very much in love but who knows.  

I hope they have a long and happy marriage but given the standards in Hollywood I wouldn't bet my money on how long they stay together.  I think she is a much better match for him than the second one that he was married to a few years ago.  I know she was all over the internet making it seem like he just deserted her and she was just an innocent party.  I never bought that story.  

I've always like Justin from back when he was playing Adam Newman.  I don't really know much about Sofia, other than her role on Y&R.

As I said, they seemed to be very much in love and I hope theirs is one marriage that can survive the issues that seem to destroy other Hollywood marriages.

Super Contributor

Re: Justin Hartley & Sofia Pernas on The Price Is Right.

@J Town Girl  I did watch TPIR and I agree they were a great couple to have on the show and actually acted like they wanted to be there to support their charity and help the contestants win.  All around great show last night.