Valued Contributor

Justified to return in limited series run

For all the Timothy Olyphant fans - he is going to Return as Raylan Givens on new Justified Limited Series

Found an artcle on People's website - Almost seven years after Justified ended its six-season run, the FX crime drama is returning to the network with the new limited series, Justified: City Primeval. Olyphant reprises his Emmy-nominated role of U.S. Marshal Raylan Givens on the adaptation of the late Elmore Leonard's novel City Primeval: High Noon in Detroit.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Justified to return in limited series run

What great news!! This was one my shows that I use to love. 

Honored Contributor

@debfau 

I'm very happy about its return. I saw something about the return over a year ago and have been waiting for confirmation.

Thanks for the notice!

There were so many great characters in it played by folks such as Patton Oswalt, Natalie Zea, Walton Goggins, Jim Beaver, and Margo Martindale. 
I'm hoping for a reappearance of even a few, but not really expecting to see them due to the change of location.

In the meantime, if anyone wants to see Timothy Olyphant before then, check out Santa Clarita Diet on Netflix. It's about zombies, but played for laughs. 

[was Homegirl] Love to be home . . . thus the screen name. Joined 2003.
Frequent Contributor

This is great news. I loved that show and loved Timothy Olyphant!

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

Timothy Olyphant. ❤️.  That's all!  😉

Respected Contributor

Great news.  I really enjoyed that show and Olyphant's acting.  Hard to believe he's the same actor from the first Hit Man.  

If my dog doesn't like you, neither do I.