Honored Contributor

Just starting to watch "Suits"

I was surprised to see Megan Markle.

Earlier today, I was wondering, didn't one of the royal sons, date an actress once before?  Was it William, or was it his brother (Megan's husband)?

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Re: Just starting to watch "Suits"

You must have been watching one of the older shows. She married Prince Harry in May 2018. She quit the show before that. Many of the Suits actors/actresses were at the wedding.

Honored Contributor

Too bad it's the final season. I really like the show.

Now I will start watching Peason (Gina Torres) which played Jessica Pearson in Suits with her own show. Suppose to start 7-17-19.

Respected Contributor

I am going to miss Harvey and Lewis.  Also, nobody can sashay like Donna!  It was a great show and I do miss Harvey with Mike.  Will definitely watch the new show in July.

Honored Contributor

@qualitygal wrote:

I was surprised to see Megan Markle.

Earlier today, I was wondering, didn't one of the royal sons, date an actress once before?  Was it William, or was it his brother (Megan's husband)?

Prince Harry dated Cressida Bonas, who was born to a prominent family and aspired to be an actress.  Unlike Meghan she wasn't successful at it.   I saw her in a horror movie ("The Bye-Bye Man") and buh-bye, she was horrible.  Her career never took off and maybe she's given it up, who kows.  .She broke up with Harry like his prior girlfriend because she didn't want to be part of the royal family.  They were both at his and Meghan's wedding. 

Honored Contributor

@Nightowlz I started watching the first season of Jessica's spin-off, which started on CBS last week. Episode 1 was pretty good. I was afraid since it had been on CBS All Access that there would be a language problem for me. But they cleaned it up, it appears, as I heard there was cussing on the All Access version and there wasn't on last week's 1st season, 1st episode.

Honored Contributor

@World Traveler 

Pearson is on USA not CBS.  The first episode is also on On Demand (USA).

The Good Fight is on CBS (S1) as well as on CBS Access.  I think you are getting the law shows mixed up!

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Honored Contributor

@Mz iMac Oh, yes, yes. You are absolutely correct! LOL!!! I was talking about the Good Fight, not Pearson. Got it set to record though. Smiley LOL