Honored Contributor

Just read that Mark Ballas and Partner may be out on DWTS!

Lindsey apparently was hurt pretty bad during a rehearsal. She asked what if I can't dance tonight, and Mark said well you forfeit the whole thing. I surely hope she can dance tonight, she is a top contender.

That would be horrible if she dropped out now, but depending on how badly she was hurt, she may have no other choice!

We shall see tonight! I think tonight is the group dances too........

Honored Contributor

Re: Just read that Mark Ballas and Partner may be out on DWTS!

That's awful.  I hope she can dance tonight, but if she's not able I hope she doesn't try.  I thought she and Jordan would end up being the top two.

Day after day the whole day through, wherever my road inclined, four feet said 'I'm coming with you!' and trotted along behind. Kipling

Esteemed Contributor

The show always creates drama at this part of the season- it's midway now. Woman Happy

Respected Contributor

I am sorry to hear Lindsay has been hurt; she and Jordan are my 2 for the finals.....best dancers and most joyous dancers on the show this season.....hope she is OK. Been following Lindsay Sterling since her beginning, saw her on America's Got Talent, have a couple of her albums....she is one talented young woman! 

Esteemed Contributor

@Ibby114 wrote:

The show always creates drama at this part of the season- it's midway now. Woman Happy

Exactly whatI was thinking.  And nine times out of ten they dance, and then one time that I recall they used the dress rehearsal footage.  Still very sorry that she was injured and hope she's ok.

Respected Contributor

I don't like the manufactured drama. Bleh!

I do hope Lindsay is ok. I'm really looking forward to the Halloween show & the group dances!

Honored Contributor

I hope she's alright, I thought she could be in the finale. Every season there is drama of this type, someone gets injured and most times they battle through it. I guess we will see.