Honored Contributor

Just read that Mark Ballas and Partner may be out on DWTS!

Lindsey apparently was hurt pretty bad during a rehearsal. She asked what if I can't dance tonight, and Mark said well you forfeit the whole thing. I surely hope she can dance tonight, she is a top contender.

That would be horrible if she dropped out now, but depending on how badly she was hurt, she may have no other choice!

We shall see tonight! I think tonight is the group dances too........

Honored Contributor

Re: Just read that Mark Ballas and Partner may be out on DWTS!

That's awful.  I hope she can dance tonight, but if she's not able I hope she doesn't try.  I thought she and Jordan would end up being the top two.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Esteemed Contributor

The show always creates drama at this part of the season- it's midway now. Woman Happy

Respected Contributor

I am sorry to hear Lindsay has been hurt; she and Jordan are my 2 for the finals.....best dancers and most joyous dancers on the show this season.....hope she is OK. Been following Lindsay Sterling since her beginning, saw her on America's Got Talent, have a couple of her albums....she is one talented young woman! 

Esteemed Contributor

@Ibby114 wrote:

The show always creates drama at this part of the season- it's midway now. Woman Happy

Exactly whatI was thinking.  And nine times out of ten they dance, and then one time that I recall they used the dress rehearsal footage.  Still very sorry that she was injured and hope she's ok.

Respected Contributor

I don't like the manufactured drama. Bleh!

I do hope Lindsay is ok. I'm really looking forward to the Halloween show & the group dances!

Honored Contributor

I hope she's alright, I thought she could be in the finale. Every season there is drama of this type, someone gets injured and most times they battle through it. I guess we will see.