Honored Contributor

Re: Just read on Yahoo that Slade and Gretchen's House is up for Auction!

@Love my grandkids wrote:

Oh my gosh! Is this the creepy slade who lived with Jo de la Rosa? He was soooo creepy. And owed tons of child support. I always thought there was just something nasty about him.

I haven't watch that show in forever but I remember how icky he was.

@Love my grandkids  Yes that's him.

Esteemed Contributor

Boy I’m old, may I ask who your talking about? 

Honored Contributor

I read an article on a website called The Blast that stated in late October she was served papers for refusing to pay a $10,000 citibank credit card bill.

Honored Contributor

@colliemom4 wrote:

I read an article on a website called The Blast that stated in late October she was served papers for refusing to pay a $10,000 citibank credit card bill.

@colliemom4 . Wow! Unbelievable. Like I said they need to get over thinking that they are "Stars" and get Real Jobs!!!!!Something that will pay the bills!  

Honored Contributor

@CANDLEQUEEN wrote:

@colliemom4 wrote:

@colliemom4 . Wow! Unbelievable. Like I said they need to get over thinking that they are "Stars" and get Real Jobs!!!!!Something that will pay the bills!  

@CANDLEQUEEN  Apparently they had enough money to pay for fertility treatments! Those are quite costly.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I have not watched any of the Housewife shows in at least if not more than 5 years.  But a couple of weeks ago an article and photos popped up on Gretchen and Slade, with huge baby bump.  I had no ideal they were still together much less expecting.  Apparently thought they had to do quite a lot of IV treatments and the cost of all that is very expensive.  Slade still needs a job.  I think they were going to name the child after one of Slade's other sons. (?)

"Live frugally, but love extravagantly."
Honored Contributor

I follow her in Instagram.  Not really sure why.  She's really ridiculous.  Every photo of her is so highly filtered they are almost blurry.  She's always pushing some product or another, almost like she's trying to get these companies to pay her to be the spokesperson.  Yesterday it was some hair wrap thing that is just such a lifesaver now that she's had the baby.  The photo she posted of herself using this product was her in her bathroom in an open robe, wearing a bra.  Full make-up, major photoshopped face.    

Bringing the baby home for her was over the top.  Everything is over the top with her.  I had to laugh at her photo shoot with the baby, who is beautiful by the way.  But there is Gretchen, big, long perfectly done nails.  I had to laugh.  I don't know any new mom who kept her long fake nails when they had newborn babies.  First of all, she's gonna poke one of the baby's eyes out and second of all, no one has time to go get their nails done when they have a newborn.  

Like I said, not sure why I keep following her.  I think it's like a trainwreck.  I can't look away.         

Honored Contributor

If you look at her closely she looks really plastic. She's had too many fillers injected in her face, plus the ten tons of makeup, false eyelashes and hair extensions. I wonder why she feels the need to look this way?

Respected Contributor

I agree about the plastic face on Gretchen. She really looks like a drag queen. One time when she was on the housewives they showed her without makeup and it wasn’t pretty. So I guess she needs all that stuff sparkled on. Years ago spade used to have a lot of money and he worked in finance or something. Why can’t he do that again?