Honored Contributor

Just read on Yahoo that Slade and Gretchen's House is up for Auction!

Apparently they owe 26,000.00 on their condo, and haven't paid for quite a while, so next week it is going up for auction! It was also reported that they had a huge baby shower which may have been paid for by someone else, but they they threw a huge gender reveal party.......

Why doesn't Slade get out and work a regular job, and Gretchen too, they are no longer on television, they need to work like everyone else! How awful, now their joy of being parents is diminshed because of this mess.....Sad! 

Respected Contributor

Re: Just read on Yahoo that Slade and Gretchen's House is up for Auction!

Sorta surprised their still together.  $26,000 doesn't seem like too much $$ to owe between the both of them.  You would think they would be able to come up with the cash to avoid losing their home (unless it was just an investment property or something they're not attached to emotionally).

Has Slade ever worked?  I think she is more apt to bring in the $$$ in that household.

Flowers are nature's way of laughing
Honored Contributor

Not long ago I saw pics of an over the top baby shower online. I mean way over the top... and now to find out they aren't working and may lose their home, very irresponsible. Is she still selling that Gretchen Christine stuff or did it flop?

Honored Contributor

@colliemom4 wrote:

Not long ago I saw pics of an over the top baby shower online. I mean way over the top... and now to find out they aren't working and may lose their home, very irresponsible. Is she still selling that Gretchen Christine stuff or did it flop?

@colliemom4 . I remember her being on Evine for such a short time with her purses, and after the one time I never saw her again on there. Didn't she have a Makeup Line as well?I think they both need to get out there and get jobs........

Honored Contributor

@CANDLEQUEEN wrote:

@colliemom4 wrote:

@colliemom4 . I remember her being on Evine for such a short time with her purses, and after the one time I never saw her again on there. Didn't she have a Makeup Line as well?I think they both need to get out there and get jobs........

@CANDLEQUEEN  I'm not sure about the makeup. Here are some pics of their shower. It's from People magazine. Do you think all of this was needed? I sure don't! ITA about them getting out and working. Surely they can do something.

https://people.com/parents/rhoc-gretchen-rossi-baby-shower-slade-smiley-photos/

Honored Contributor

Slade has always had problems with money. I remember years ago when he owed child support. I too am surprised they are still together.

Honored Contributor

@colliemom4 wrote:

@CANDLEQUEEN wrote:

@colliemom4 wrote:

@CANDLEQUEEN  I'm not sure about the makeup. Here are some pics of their shower. It's from People magazine. Do you think all of this was needed? I sure don't! ITA about them getting out and working. Surely they can do something.

https://people.com/parents/rhoc-gretchen-rossi-baby-shower-slade-smiley-photos/

@colliemom4 @DREAMON . Unbelievable Shower-now who paid for that? Crazy!!!!!!!!  Wonder how they are going to come up with 26,000.00. Apparently they were sent warning after warning before it went up for auction.....

Honored Contributor

@CANDLEQUEEN @colliemom4 @jellyBEAN ,

Well that shower looks like it was way over $26,000.00...maybe they should return the gifts and pay their mortgage.

Respected Contributor

wow, i could hardly believe those shower photos. 

i get that she has been waiting and wanting a baby for quite sometime, but..... IMO not appropriate for a baby shower at all.  a wedding perhaps.  so over the top, it was vulgar to me. 

Honored Contributor

Oh my gosh! Is this the creepy slade who lived with Jo de la Rosa? He was soooo creepy. And owed tons of child support. I always thought there was just something nasty about him.

I haven't watch that show in forever but I remember how icky he was.