Honored Contributor

Just finishing up the first season of ER.

There's 15 seasons in all.  It does make me laugh in some areas.

Billions, didn't exactly end how I'd have liked it to, or even thought it would. But I'm now addicted to "series".  Just love them.

Respected Contributor

Re: Just finishing up the first season of ER.

Where are you watching it? I have been watching Mary Tyler Moore on hulu and need something when I am done with that.

Honored Contributor

@spumoni99  Watched it when it was first on and have watched and recorded my favorite episodes for literally years on POP.

Respected Contributor

@Love my grandkids wrote:

@spumoni99  Watched it when it was first on and have watched and recorded my favorite episodes for literally years on POP.

I'm not sure I have POP, I have youtubetv, it looks like its on hulu though which I have.

Honored Contributor

I never missed an episode in all 15 seasons. 

Honored Contributor

Watched in from beginning to end when it first aired

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Respected Contributor

Great acting, writing and directing but after Mark Green died, season 10, the series was never as good. IMO. lots of very young characters with story lines that were not as good.

Honored Contributor

@I am still oxox wrote:

Watched in from beginning to end when it first aired

@I am still oxox - Me too! I loved it and looked forward to it. I haven't seen it since. Most of the shows I rewatch are 1/2 hour comedies.  Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@ellaphant I think the death of Mark Greene was a good time for him to go. His story lines were getting stale so to have him develop that awful disease was fitting.

I enjoyed the new cast members, mostly, those Neela Rosgotra got on my last nerve for a long time but she got better.