Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Just finishing up the Beauty and the Beast show from 1987.

What a love story.  It was so good.  I liked watching it this way, since I never really got to see it when it was on.  I knew once the female (main) character died on the show, it was over.  Too bad, too, it was very good.  (Been watching it on Amazon).

Respected Contributor

Re: Just finishing up the Beauty and the Beast show from 1987.

@qualitygal   I watched it when it was on TV and loved it.  I also bought the DVD's.  You kind of fall in love with the beast because he is so compassionate.  Linda Hamilton was so good at her part too.  I could watch them every day and would not get bored.

Honored Contributor

My all time favorite film  La Belle et La Bete....Jean Cocteau. Unforgettable.  I have watched it during many stages of my life....I own a copy.

Honored Contributor

@luvmybeetle wrote:

@qualitygal   I watched it when it was on TV and loved it.  I also bought the DVD's.  You kind of fall in love with the beast because he is so compassionate.  Linda Hamilton was so good at her part too.  I could watch them every day and would not get bored.

I too thought of buying the DVD's.  I agree with you on watching it everyday.  I watched it and hated for it to end.  I looked up and read about Ron Perlman and how he had been trained in acting.  Quite impressive on how much he has done too.