Honored Contributor

Just caught Hoda on t.v.

[ Edited ]

Don't usually watch her and Kathy Lee, no reason why, just get busy.  But..she's written a lovely book for children.  If I were a new/young mom and read a book to my child, this would be one I'd read. Just precious.  Comes out soon and can be preordered she said. "I've loved you since forever."  (Title of the book.)  She was on Today. 

Respected Contributor

Re: Just caught Hoda on t.v.

Love Hoda. She did the news here in the New Orleans area for a while and became a favorite of mine. But I don't watch her these days because I simply cannot abide Cathy Lee Gifford. Would love to see Hoda again with almost anbody else.

If someone saw the show and knows the title of her book, I would love to have it. Lots of GGchildren to read it to.  Thanks.

Honored Contributor

@Perkup, In my post, see the bolded and underlined title of Hoda's book please.

Respected Contributor

@qualitygal wrote:

@Perkup, In my post, see the bolded and underlined title of Hoda's book please.

Sorry.  I took it as a quote from the book because it was written like a quote - not like a book title.  (Caps, etc. )

Honored Contributor

@Perkup

Chicago Manual of Style and the Modern Language Association tell us to use italics for all titles of books, newspapers, and magazines. 

Examples:

Oliver Twist by Charles Dickens
To Kill a Mockingbird by Harper Lee
The Adventures of Huckleberry Finn by Mark 
Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@I am still oxox@Perkup, I'll go back and fix it. Thanks.

Honored Contributor

C0559B44-02E0-4F7E-8667-10BCAC3DA16B.jpeg

Honored Contributor

@sidsmom, Thanks!  That's the one.

Esteemed Contributor

So italics weren't used? I knew exactly what the OP meant when she posted the title of the book by Hoda - and plan to pre-order it through B&N. Sounds like a must-read to the little ones! Thanks for the heads-up. 

Money screams; wealth whispers.
Honored Contributor

I knew it was the title of the book - mainly because OP wrote "(title of the book)" after it.

@qualitygal thanks for the heads up on this, sounds like a great gift for a friend who recently had a baby.   Looks like it will be released in March.