Honored Contributor

Just Read Porsha and Dennis from RHOA Have Broken up!

Just six months before their wedding! Not sure what happened, but read the headlines in Yahoo, and Hollywoodlife.......

Honored Contributor

Re: Just Read Porsha and Dennis from RHOA Have Broken up!

@CANDLEQUEEN   Oh no, I wanted their relationship to work.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@CANDLEQUEEN   I googled and can't find anything that states they have broken up.

Honored Contributor

@mousiegirl . Hang on I will search for where I read it. I believe it was Hollywoodlife, but let me check.

Honored Contributor

@mousiegirl . Yes it was Hollywoodlife, a magazine that kindof reminds me of he Enquirer. Yahoo also had it as a headline, but now it says that Prosha went on vacation without Dennis, but is denying the breakup. So maybe it isn't true.....

Honored Contributor

@mousiegirl Sunshine45 just posted on another thread that it is being reported on EONLINE as well. It is under the post Bravo News June 2019. 

Honored Contributor

The report I read said that Dennis (allegedly) cheated.

"She sparked cheating speculation last month after she unfollowed her fiance on Instagram, only to add him back a few hours later.  

But RHOA star Porsha Williams has once again reignited rumors of infidelity after she unfollowed her fiancee Dennis McKinley on Instagram for a second time. 

This time, it remains to be seen if Porsha, 37, will put an end to her social media snub as she did last time."

Dennis is also not following Porsha on Instagram, though it's unclear when the unfollowing occurred. 

Cracks in the relationship first began to emerge last month after Porsha and several family members unfollowed Dennis on Instagram, sparking rumors of infidelity, according to US Weekly.

She followed him once again just a few hours later, but several weeks later Page Six reported it was rumored Dennis had cheated with WAGS Atlanta star Sincerely Ward, allegations both McKinley and Ward denied. 

Porsha's fiancé was accused of infidelity by YouTuber Tasha K on May 31, though a representative for McKinley claimed he had never met Ward and would be pursuing legal action against Tasha K."

Missing in action: RHOA star Williams, 37, spent Father's Day weekend in Hollywood, Florida with her baby Pilar, but fiancé Dennis was absent amid rumors he cheated on her

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-7161285/RHOA-star-Porsha-Williams-fuels-cheating-rumor...

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Respected Contributor

That's a shame, now she'll have to raise that baby on her own.  They went into things way too fast.  Should have practiced some birth control.  But she's lucky to have a beautiful baby after all.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

After the way she treated him with "her" home and everything that went with that, you could see that coming.  It's got to be a two way street.  This whole happy wife happy life mantra has got to go out with the garbage where it belongs.  

Both people deserve to be comfortable and, when you're holding him hostage for what your ex did to you years ago, you don't belong in a relationship and neither does he.  Let the man go and work on your own issues.  He's not going to fix you.    

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

Wonder about Dennis' Mom...what she's thinking?

I'm hoping this is not true.