Honored Contributor

Jumping the shark--Blue Bloods

I think Blue Bloods has jumped the shark w/the apprearance of Jimmy Buffet.

When I lose the TV controller, it's always in some remote destination.
Honored Contributor

Re: Jumping the shark--Blue Bloods

Saw this last night too. Not sure what the point was to have JB in an episode really. I was never a fan of Buffet music, never got  into him - although I do enjoy a great margarita eveny now and then.

Respected Contributor

@Group 5 minus 1 wrote:

I think Blue Bloods has jumped the shark w/the apprearance of Jimmy Buffet.

@Group 5 minus 1 

Maybe not quite jumping the shark, but very close.  That whole storyline was stupid and unnecessary, in my opinion.  I love Blubloods, but the writing is really lame the last few seasons.  Sometimes I do not even bother to watch.

On the other hand, I love the Lyle Lovett character.  Wish they could have him on regularly, but Texas, in New York..........🙃🙃🙃🙃🙃🙃

“I heard the sound I had to follow”
In Your Wildest Dreams by Justin Hayward
Respected Contributor

I don't believe I've stayed awake for one single episode this season and it used to be a favorite. It may be a result of the pandemic and not being able to produce new episodes but it's just boring to me. I hate to see this and can only imagine what the actors are thinking. I fell asleep about halfway into it so didn't see it to the end but I just don't think I missed anything. Actually, I think it's suffered since they wrote out Linda. It just seems they can't find their groove.

Respected Contributor

This show is so dated! Time to update PC Reagan's lily-white staff!  And can't stand Sid's character.

Respected Contributor

I just cannot like that Eddie.  I do not care for the actress or the character.  She and Jamie have zero chemistry.   

“I heard the sound I had to follow”
In Your Wildest Dreams by Justin Hayward
Trusted Contributor

@4kitties wrote:

I just cannot like that Eddie.  I do not care for the actress or the character.  She and Jamie have zero chemistry.   

@4kitties ... I like Eddie but l agree that her character and Jamie's have NO chemistry at all...zero...zip...none! Actually l don't care for Jamie's character. He doesn't smile any more...just seems distant to everyone.

Super Contributor

I don't enjoy the new episodes either.  Same for  Law and Order SVU.  It is all a pass now. 

Honored Contributor

I,also, like the Lyle Lovett character. Reminds me of McCloud.

When I lose the TV controller, it's always in some remote destination.
Honored Contributor

In my opinion, Blue Bloods jumped the sharks years ago. Every episode is the same. Can't stand the Eddie character. Frank is annoying as is Erin. Anthony is just about the only character I like anymore.