Esteemed Contributor

I read that she is leaving and she will be addressing it in a videotaped message to be played Tues. 

Honored Contributor

Re: Julie Chen leaving The Talk

Don't blame her.

Honored Contributor

Not surprisingly, her husband's scandal made things uncomfortable for her.  I look forward to her Address to the Nation tomorow.

Esteemed Contributor

I couldn't care. Her husband letting her have a show maybe is why my soaps have been gone. Looked at them since the 60's

Trusted Contributor

I knew that was coming.  How could she sit at the table once being the most powerful woman on TV (due to her husband’s position at the network) now she is reduced to just an employee with a lot of scandal..

Honored Contributor

@Danielle46 wrote:

I knew that was coming.  How could she sit at the table once being the most powerful woman on TV (due to her husband’s position at the network) now she is reduced to just an employee with a lot of scandal...

that others no longer feel compelled to pretend to like because they fear repercussion.

April is Autism Awareness/Acceptance month.
Respected Contributor

Interesting turn of events....but sort of expected as u all said.
Trusted Contributor

Only self absored out of touch Hollywood elite would think it would be a perfectly good idea to produce a show called 'The Talk', and then actually co-host on it when they have those kinds of skeleton's in thier own closet.  

If it wasn't so sick, it would be halarious.

Respected Contributor

Now she needs to leave her husband......wonder if she will?

Honored Contributor

@Danielle46 wrote:

I knew that was coming.  How could she sit at the table once being the most powerful woman on TV (due to her husband’s position at the network) now she is reduced to just an employee with a lot of scandal..

@Danielle46    @halfpint1

Nah .... that would be Oprah. 

Julie didn't really have that much power, and as far as her husband "let" her have a show ..... LOL .......  if the ratings weren't good, that show would have been cancelled STAT.