Esteemed Contributor

I like Judge Ross, but I can tell he's acting and so are his plantiffs.  I like Hot Bench, Judge Judy and The People's Court.  Judge Judy doesn't play and Judge Marilyn Milian is wonderful.  She's fair.  On People's Court, now they have a segment after each case with her husband John.  He is also a Judge or Lawyer and they do small talk about the cases and also into their personal life a little bit.  This show is still socially distanced.

A Negative Mind ~ Will give you a Negative Life
Honored Contributor

I've watched Judge Judy a few times here and there.   Some of the shows make me a little sad that we have so many unbelievably stupid people walking around.   Yikes.  

Respected Contributor

I used to watch Marilyn Milian, Joe Brown, Greg Mathis, Judy and Wapner. I've never heard of some of them mentioned here. Now the only one I watch is Judge Judy once in a while.

Honored Contributor

I'm interested to see the new Judge Judy show that she's doing on IMDb.  I'll be interested in how different it is.

I do enjoy when she calls people on the phone to verify stories.  That's my favorite.  I hope she keeps that aspect.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Honored Contributor

From wiki:

Unprecedented, Judy Justice will be the first court show to broadcast first-run episodes exclusively through streaming. The series will be streamed from IMDb TV by Amazon Studios. By November 2020, it was reported that the program had been picked up for 120 episodes, the largest initial order package for a first-run streaming series.[4][5]

The series is slated to begin at a yet-to-be-determined premiere date in 2022.[6]

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Esteemed Contributor

The only one I watch regularly is The Peoples Court w/ Judge Marilyn Milain.  I like that even if she tells a litigant off, she does so with some decency and respect.  I really like the episodes filmed during covid.  At the end of each case, Judge Milian and her husband chat about the case and sometimes share a little bit of personal information. 

I've watched Judge Joe Brown, Judge Mathis and Judge Alex before too.  

Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit, but Wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.
- Author Unknown