Honored Contributor

Judge Judy on 60 Minutes in 1993.  3 yrs before her television show.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XruPCV_gGYo

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Honored Contributor

@Mz iMac wrote:

D07o7gRU4AAk7OB.jpg

Woman Surprised

You Don't Own Me- Leslie Gore
(You don't Know) How Glad I Am- Nancy Wilson
Esteemed Contributor

@faeriemoon wrote:

Doesn't the no-sideburns thing indicate someone has had at least one facelift?  I suspect she has had many.

@faeriemoon   I'm glad you posted that.  It was on my mind and then I got distracted and completely went off track.  Of course she has had a facelift - or maybe more.  Maybe fillers too.  I worked with a woman who also had no sideburns because they pull the side of the face back.  Some people have so much work done, they end up with their hairline starting in the middle of their head.  

Thanks for the reminder.  :

Honored Contributor

@Cakers3  Thanks for collecting me on this. What is weird is that when I Googled Judy's name for photos (2019), that photo of the president of the university actually came up! She really does look like a younger Judy to me. ha!

Honored Contributor

@vsm  WOW! I was really sure it was a great-looking Judy! ha!

Honored Contributor
Love her...didn’t watch today...now I can’t wait to see her “makeover”!
Respected Contributor

Huh?  I don't have sideburns because I shave them off.  Otherwise I have cottonballs on the side of my face.  Not a look I want.  Sideburns don't hold dye either.

I don't like her new "do", but I do admire the way she maintains her looks.  She's so tiny, and always looks put together.  Not many women her age keep their tiny stature.

Respected Contributor

I read this thread when there were only 4 replies, so I HAD to go watch her show - all I could think of is:

Denise
Trusted Contributor

@grandma2pkmh wrote:

The more I look at her the more she reminds me of Ruth Bader Ginsberg, which is not a bad thing.  Yes I will get used to it and after having the same hair style for most of her life she does deserve a change.

yes that is exactly who I thought she looked like, it is not flattering at all, looks more like her age,she is in her late 70's.it was only one show ,hope she doesn't keep doing that,not flattering at all.tucka..

Respected Contributor

@World Traveler wrote:

@Cakers3  Thanks for collecting me on this. What is weird is that when I Googled Judy's name for photos (2019), that photo of the president of the university actually came up! She really does look like a younger Judy to me. ha!

No wonder I was so confused.  I really thought it was her.  I think you mean correcting.  LOL.