Trusted Contributor

OMG, Judge Judy just came on tv.  She has changed her hair, after all these years, and in my opinion looks awful.  No poof, slicked back away from her face, tiny side bang, pulled behind her ears. She must like it or would not have been taped looking like this.

Respected Contributor

LOL I have it on, too, and wondered what was with the ponytail today.

Respected Contributor

It was a different look and I am thinking she needed to change the earrings and add a little more makeup with color to really highlight the hair style. 

Trusted Contributor

Nothing can pull the focus away from that stupid doily she wears around her neck. 

Honored Contributor

@grandma2pkmh wrote:

OMG, Judge Judy just came on tv.  She has changed her hair, after all these years, and in my opinion looks awful.  No poof, slicked back away from her face, tiny side bang, pulled behind her ears. She must like it or would not have been taped looking like this.

@grandma2pkmh   I have not seen it, but perhaps she just needed a change.  I am sure it is doubly hard to be on TV and being seen by so many people , and many who are criticizing you right and left.  People get use to you looking  one way.  Maybe the new hair style will grow on you the more you see it!  🙂

Trusted Contributor

The more I look at her the more she reminds me of Ruth Bader Ginsberg, which is not a bad thing.  Yes I will get used to it and after having the same hair style for most of her life she does deserve a change.

Honored Contributor

Do you mean this? This is a 2019 photo, but it doesn't look that much different to me than from how she has worn it for many years. I would say it looks more like she can a facelift; maybe not. But I think she looks marvelous.

Judge Judy.jpg

This one is from years ago.

Judge Judy1.jpg

Respected Contributor

@World Traveler wrote:

Do you mean this? This is a 2019 photo, but it doesn't look that much different to me than from how she has worn it for many years. I would say it looks more like she can a facelift; maybe not. But I think she looks marvelous.

Judge Judy.jpg

This one is from years ago.

Judge Judy1.jpg

Is the top pic the newest?  If so, that doesn't even look like her.  Did she get a facelift? 

Respected Contributor

@SeaMaiden wrote:

@grandma2pkmh wrote:

@grandma2pkmh   I have not seen it, but perhaps she just needed a change.  I am sure it is doubly hard to be on TV and being seen by so many people , and many who are criticizing you right and left.  People get use to you looking  one way.  Maybe the new hair style will grow on you the more you see it!  🙂

If anyone watches Hot Bench, Judge Patricia DeMango changed her hair color drastically from bleach blonde (longer than shoulder length) to shoulder length and dark auburn but now the newer shows are showing her blonde again.  That color didn't last long that's for sure.  LOL

Honored Contributor

D07o7gRU4AAk7OB.jpg

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif