Honored Contributor

That was a hairpiece. The color didn't match very well. Thankfully, the wig/or her real hair was back to normal in the next case. 

And yes, she seems to have had a little "work" done. Hope it improves her disposition. Lately, she seems to be phoning it in and dismissing most of the cases. She's even more ornery than usual....

Respected Contributor

It is pulled back in a ponytail.  Never would think she had enough hair for that.

Valued Contributor

You would think with all the Millions she has. She would hire the best Hair Stylist there is. IhLM-A4Pulz5JS9XcV9pX84tgEm9GhY4F-wLkHy0grQ - Edited.jpgWoman LOL

Respected Contributor

@Mz iMac wrote:

D07o7gRU4AAk7OB.jpg

I like the change to shorter.  She looks younger. She definitely had work done on her eyes.

Respected Contributor

@SWEET wrote:

@Mz iMac wrote:

D07o7gRU4AAk7OB.jpg

I like the change to shorter.  She looks younger. She definitely had work done on her eyes.

Looks like a better and younger RBG.  Neck doily and all.

Esteemed Contributor

I had to google her to see the new do. Not a good choice for such a classy, stylish lady. 

Trusted Contributor

@World Traveler   I don't think that top photo is Judge Judy. When I searched images of her, this photo cam up as "Judy Judy Hair Styles".  While the lady look amazingly like her I don't think it is.  All of the images I saw of her, even before she was on tv, she has the same style.

Respected Contributor

@SWEET wrote:

@World Traveler wrote:

Do you mean this? This is a 2019 photo, but it doesn't look that much different to me than from how she has worn it for many years. I would say it looks more like she can a facelift; maybe not. But I think she looks marvelous.

Judge Judy.jpg

This one is from years ago.

Judge Judy1.jpg

Is the top pic the newest?  If so, that doesn't even look like her.  Did she get a facelift? 

@SWEET @World Traveler 

The top picture is not Judge Judy. It's just a pic. showing a Judge Judy Haircut !  

Trusted Contributor

I must be in reruns because I have not seen a new hair style for Judg Judy, especially with a pony tail. And Judge DiMango on Hot Bench wears wigs and extensions and changes them often. I like the shorter blonde style.

LOL - who knew that now that I am retired, I look forward to the court shows? I feel like The Rainman where he kept saying it was time for Judge Wapner!

Honored Contributor

@ILTH wrote:

Nothing can pull the focus away from that stupid doily she wears around her neck. 

@ILTH.   We have a judge in Albuquerque who wears a multi-strand turquoise chip necklace every day.  Prettier than a doily

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment