Esteemed Contributor

@Equuleus wrote:

If I think something is "horrible" in a fashion look or personal choice of hairstyle, I keep it to myself and move on.  Unless, of course, I was asked my opinion and then I'd put it in a nicer way.  Why start a negative spread of opinions.  Does it make you feel better when others agree with you?

@Equuleus 

Yes it does make me feel better when others agree with me. If I'm the only one who thinks something it makes me wonder if I'm weird. They don't ALL have to agree but if at least some do that'll work.

Honored Contributor

@Patriot3 wrote:

I don't mean this to be nasty, but I think the "new" hairdo that Judy is sporting is horrible.  It makes her look so much older, especially when she puts her glasses on.   Her "old" style made her look younger.  She is a pretty woman, but...........

Your post IS nasty.  You can't announce that you don't want it to be and magically, it's not.

Judge Judy has only herself to please, just like the rest of us.  

It is so difficult to teach children, especially young girls to not knock other females down for their looks, smarts or anything else when adult women continue to do this.

Your post only serves one purpose and it is not very nice.

Valued Contributor

@sophiamarie wrote:

@santorini wrote:

@sophiamarie wrote:

Judge Judy will always be Judge Judy to me - she is smart and I like her

BUT, this thread has nothing to do with her smartness.  It is about her HAIR and everyone has their opinion.

I think it looks very strange - BECAUSE she has had a face lift or some type of plastic surgery, where her face has been pulled up and there is no hair at her sideburns.  That is what  makes it look even stranger.  Surely, some savvy hairdresser can simulate the look of hair where it should be?

I wish people would stop picking threads apart and just stick to the original topic.  Focus, people - just focus....... JMO

Really?  You want hair there?  Most people that I know get RID of the hair that appears there.  Why would anyone want to simulate hair there?  I don't understand that at all.

@santorini   I didn't say "mullets"  I said there are no strands of hair where everyone else has hair.  I think "some" people here know what I mean.  I have seen women who have had face lifts and they, also, have the same look.

What??!!

It’s completely normal to have no hair there. 

I don’t have sideburns either and I’ve never had any kind of facelift. 

Esteemed Contributor

@Desertdi wrote:

I think she just got rid of the old wig......

@Desertdi  I agree. How do you get from (layered?) bob to ponytail overnight?

Keepin' it real.
Esteemed Contributor

@esmerelda wrote:

@Desertdi wrote:

I think she just got rid of the old wig......

@Desertdi  I agree. How do you get from (layered?) bob to ponytail overnight?

I agree but I actually didn't see a ponytail - I saw a bun but it was a bad angle, so it could have been a ponytail.  I still think her face, at one time, was pulled up and her hair went with it.    I can't believe nobody else thinks her hairline looks strange.

Honored Contributor

She didn't wear a short wig her whole life ladies. It's this horrendous pull back do that is fake. Its a fall. Well done but not real any way you look at it. When she's out on the street, during her off time from Judge Judy, she has her cute, short cropped hair. 

"Pure Michigan"
Honored Contributor

judge judy GIF

Respected Contributor

I think she is FABULOUS,  FEISTY and BRILLIANT.   She may love the new look, or realize that she made a mistake,  and make another change.

Respected Contributor

@SeaMaiden wrote:

I guess I never looked at her as a fashion marvel or a great beauty.  I respect her and admire her for her brains and great wit.  How she wears her hair makes no difference really does it?

@SeaMaiden: I agree. It's amazing to me how people can be so emotional about a change of hairstyle...especially someone else's hairstyle! Smiley LOL

Honored Contributor

Maybe she needed a change. I do think the old look is much more attractive but I bet she doesn't care what I think. The ponytail looks fake to me.