Esteemed Contributor

I think it looks terrible. She has enough money to have a Glam Squad at her beckon call. It makes no sense to wear such a severe hairstyle. It does her no justice no matter how old or young you are. 

Esteemed Contributor

I know I am exhuming an old thread but I just happened to be watching a Judge Judy episode today. I don’t often watch. Her hairdo is downright awful. It is careless, sloppy, unflattering, and style-less. I cannot understand why she agreed to it. YUCK!

Respected Contributor

I've sorta gotten used to it at this point.  Judging by her pony tail in the back, looks to be about shoulder length and I wonder if she'll wear it loose when it gets to the right length.

I do think her prior style was softer and framed her face nicely.  Not sure why she decided to pull it back so severely.  Guessing she was just tired of it the way it was.

She's a smart cookie and very quick to stop the nonsense and just get the facts.

Flowers are nature's way of laughing
Esteemed Contributor

Judge Judy can wear her hair however she wants.

Her hairstyle reminds me of our Supreme Court Justice Ruth Ginsburg's.

I love them both.

"That's a great first pancake."
Lady Gaga, to Tony Bennett
Esteemed Contributor

Nope, she wasn't wearing a wig. That was her own hair.

"That's a great first pancake."
Lady Gaga, to Tony Bennett
Respected Contributor

Re: Judge Judy's hair

[ Edited ]

It is her hair, her look.

Maybe she wants to have a professional look.

As she says, she's not there because she is gorgeous but because she is smart.

She is brilliant. She is savvy. She goes for it and maybe she wants to be on the Supreme Court. She is qualified and would be a good decision maker.

Her life, her choices and bravo to her.