Respected Contributor

@Mary Bailey wrote:

maybe she's going for the Ruth Ginsberg look

Bingo!  That's what she reminded me of.

Respected Contributor

@sophiamarie wrote:

Judge Judy will always be Judge Judy to me - she is smart and I like her

BUT, this thread has nothing to do with her smartness.  It is about her HAIR and everyone has their opinion.

I think it looks very strange - BECAUSE she has had a face lift or some type of plastic surgery, where her face has been pulled up and there is no hair at her sideburns.  That is what  makes it look even stranger.  Surely, some savvy hairdresser can simulate the look of hair where it should be?

I wish people would stop picking threads apart and just stick to the original topic.  Focus, people - just focus....... JMO

Really?  You want hair there?  Most people that I know get RID of the hair that appears there.  Why would anyone want to simulate hair there?  I don't understand that at all.

Esteemed Contributor

@santorini wrote:

@sophiamarie wrote:

BUT, this thread has nothing to do with her smartness.  It is about her HAIR and everyone has their opinion.

I think it looks very strange - BECAUSE she has had a face lift or some type of plastic surgery, where her face has been pulled up and there is no hair at her sideburns.  That is what  makes it look even stranger.  Surely, some savvy hairdresser can simulate the look of hair where it should be?

I wish people would stop picking threads apart and just stick to the original topic.  Focus, people - just focus....... JMO

Really?  You want hair there?  Most people that I know get RID of the hair that appears there.  Why would anyone want to simulate hair there?  I don't understand that at all.

@santorini   I didn't say "mullets"  I said there are no strands of hair where everyone else has hair.  I think "some" people here know what I mean.  I have seen women who have had face lifts and they, also, have the same look.

Esteemed Contributor

@grandma2pkmh wrote:

I brought this up in early March when I saw her on t.v.  I guess some areas are just now seeing the new programs.  They even discussed it on Good Morning America just today.

@grandma2pkmh   What was the consensus???

Trusted Contributor

If I think something is "horrible" in a fashion look or personal choice of hairstyle, I keep it to myself and move on.  Unless, of course, I was asked my opinion and then I'd put it in a nicer way.  Why start a negative spread of opinions.  Does it make you feel better when others agree with you?

Valued Contributor

not good. her ears are to big for that style...need to cover it up

Honored Contributor

I can just hear Judge Judy in my head after she read this thread. She would say in her usual tone “I don’t care what you think!!!” MOVE ON....

Trusted Contributor

@sophiamarie   Concensus as the same as this thread. Her business and we will get used to it, and I have.

Respected Contributor

@sophiamarie wrote:

@santorini wrote:

@sophiamarie wrote:

@santorini   I didn't say "mullets"  I said there are no strands of hair where everyone else has hair.  I think "some" people here know what I mean.  I have seen women who have had face lifts and they, also, have the same look.

I didn't say that you said "mullets."  I'll have to find some people who have had face lifts and see what you mean.  Smiley Happy  Thanks.

Honored Contributor

@Trinity11 wrote:

I can just hear Judge Judy in my head after she read this thread. She would say in her usual tone “I don’t care what you think!!!” MOVE ON....

j3ZBUH5.gif

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif