Honored Contributor

Re: Judge Judy To End Show After 25 Years.

I never understood her popularity. 🤷‍♀️

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Honored Contributor

I enjoy watching Judge Judy, but the interesting thing is where I live, she is broadcast on a NBC channel  ..........   interesting!

Esteemed Contributor

I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE HER!!!! .... she is the BEST Judge on TV .... I will miss her 🥰❤️

Honored Contributor

@Jamuary121. Well you wont have to miss her
Did you read the whole thread?
Esteemed Contributor

@Krimpette wrote:

I won't miss her.  Too nasty for my taste.

----------------

I tried watching her show years ago.  But could not stand the rude, almost abusive remarks she made to the people standing in front of her.  So disrespectful and somewhat childish!! 

I have been in several court rooms and most judges do not have that offensive character.  I would have had a hard time not answering her back in the same crass mode she uses in court!!! 

Funny though, I have seen her on talk shows where she really came across so nice and likable.  So is her bullish, sharp character just for the TV show??

Honored Contributor

Judge Judy on 60 minutes years before her tv show....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XruPCV_gGYo&t=612s

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Respected Contributor

I am a big fan of JJ.  I'm so glad she'll be back after she gives up the current show.  She is one wealthy woman.  I find her SO entertaining.  I find her personality quite humorous on the show.  She has NO TIME for any nonsense from these defendants or plaintiffs for that matter.  She asks the questions and only wants a truthful answer, no baloney, no song and dance, no sob story.

I've disagreed w/her judgments only on a very few occasions over all these years.

I love when the defendants bring no evidence w/them and she says to them "Where did you think you were coming today, to the beach? or to a "tea dance" or "did you think I was cooking you a brisket"?  Woman LOL

Or you get "zip, nada, zippity doo dah" in regards to their judgments on counter claims and such.  She gets some real characters on her show and she can usually see right thru them.

Flowers are nature's way of laughing
Respected Contributor

and "Stop playing with your papers!!!!"  Cat Tongue

Flowers are nature's way of laughing
Honored Contributor

"She asks the questions and only wants a truthful answer, "

"Don't pee on my leg & tell me it's raining." Smiley LOL

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Respected Contributor

"Um" is not an answer!

I love her no-nonsense style, for which she had a reputation when she was a NYC family court judge--that's what producers saw, and liked, and the rest is history.

Even if her new program airs on a channel we don't get, there will be years of her reruns to enjoy.

What worries you masters you.