Respected Contributor

Judge Faith Jenkins--anyone a fan?

[ Edited ]

I admit that I love watching certain judge programs, "Divorce Court" among them.

Faith Jenkins is listed as the fourth judge who has ruled that roost. (I think she started in 2020, after Lynn Toler--whom I loved--was let go).

Well, Ms. Jenkins is on the edge of leaving as well. Evidently a different show (concerning crime) has called.

I'm calling her out on her lack of loyalty. She got married somewhat recently; I don't know if he's a factor in this change.

Anyway, if you're a Judge Jenkins fan--what do you think? Probably most of you don't really care, which is okay.

Any comments?

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Judge Faith Jenkins--anyone a fan?

@insomniac2    Lol.   I don't care because I've never watched any of those type of shoes.  I have no idea who she is

Respected Contributor

I didn't care for her at all. No stations in my area carried her after about a month; she was not missed. Loved watching Judge Toler.

Trusted Contributor

I LIKE HER AND FIND HER REFRESHINGLY FRANK.

Respected Contributor

@insomniac2: I'm willing to bet a possible reason she's leaving the show may be due to low ratings. I have nothing against her personally but, I never thought she was a good fit for Divorce Court. 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I never cared for her "Judge Faith Show"....something about it...and never watch "Divorce Court"......

In the case of judge shows I prefer Judge Milian "The People's Court" and Judge Judy....JMHO

9ejY4jH.png

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

@insomniac2 ,

I read recently that Star Jones will be taking over for  Judge Faith Jenkins. I too assumed maybe Judge Jenkins was leaving because she recently married?

have a great day | Have a Great Day! – Its Your Choice! | The BELIEVE Coach, Nicholas ... Good Afternoon Quotes, Good Morning Friends, Good Morning Messages, Good Morning Good Night, Good Morning Greetings, Good Morning Quotes, Thursday Greetings, Good Work Quotes, Great Day Quotes

Honored Contributor

I haven't watched Faith on Divorce Court and very few times on her previous shows.  I just think she's so cute!

Speaking of Judge Milian, she's one of these people that seems to be yelling no matter how low you turn the volume.

I haven't caught Judge Judy's new show.

Anybody know what happened to Judge Toler?  I liked her show but never got use to it do to working back then.  I liked her no nonsense down home  approach.

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Respected Contributor

Both DH and I record her "Divorce Court" shows and enjoy them. 

What we like about her is that she has common sense and when she's feeling someone is lying, calls that person out on it.

We also watched when Judge Lynn Toler was on as well.

We did watch her first episode of "Killer Relationships" on Oxygen and thought she did a good job.

If they are replacing her with Star Jones, we will not continue to watch.

Honored Contributor

Faith Jenkins is going to another network, I believe Oxygen to be an executive producer for a new series.  

You Don't Own Me- Leslie Gore
(You don't Know) How Glad I Am- Nancy Wilson