Honored Contributor

I just couldn't get past the amount of alcohol Josh Flagg drinks. There hasn't been one scene showing him without a drink in his hand.

I am watching but it does seem very staged to me.

Honored Contributor

@DREAMON   yeah, he needs to go to AA.  Poor Bobby is earning his fancy lifestyle.

Honored Contributor

was this on this week ?

Respected Contributor

@SharkE wrote:

was this on this week ?

@SharkE  yes, this past Thursday's episode was the season finale.

Honored Contributor

Re: Josh & Josh realtors

[ Edited ]

I'll have to get the episode in the next rerun should be next week

I thought they both ended up fighting again and Altman who can't get along with nobody , first Fredric, now Altmann declared to Flagg "I'm cutting you off --no more".  They may be kiss and make up though. ROFL

@aubnwa01 

Respected Contributor

I just checked the schedule for MDL-LA for the nes=xt week or so in my Dish DVR Program Guide & couldn't find any upcoming shows for as far out as they do the schedule.  Since it was the season finale, they may have already rerun the last show already.  You might look on your TV provider's schedule for Bravo Channel to see if they show something different or maybe, try watching it on demand.

It all ended good, Josh & Josh were buds again & Heather was made a partner.  They showed a $40M home in Newport Beach that was something else.

Honored Contributor

I figured Miss heather would make it bet the other brother is happy. LOL

bet she's happy the inlaws aren't moving to Cal. LOL

Honored Contributor

I just read that Josh Flagg and Bobby are divorcing.

This does not surprise me. I said before that I thought something was going on with Flagg. He is shown with a glass in his hand in almost every scene.

I think he is an alcoholic.