Trusted Contributor

Josh Groban's new album Harmony

[ Edited ]

Josh Groban released a new album called Harmony.  It's a mix of covers, duets, and original songs.  He's also performing two online/streaming concerts, one promoting Harmony (next week) and one for holiday music (next month).  If anyone streamed the last concert in October please post your experience and if it went smoothly.  Tickets for the streaming concerts are $25.  Here's the track list for Harmony...

The World We Knew (Over and Over)

Angels

Celebrate Me Home

Shape of My Heart (with Leslie Odom Jr.)

Your Face

Both Sides Now (with Sara Bareilles)

She

The Impossible Dream

The First Time Ever I Saw Your Face

It's Now Or Never

I Can't Make You Love Me

The Fullest (with Kirk Franklin)

*QVC Community member since 10/24/2006*
Esteemed Contributor

Re: Josh Groban's new album Harmony

I love Josh Groban, thanks for the information @Stargazer77 .   I first heard him sing on an episode of Ally McBeal and was blown away by his voice.

Honored Contributor

Thank you!  Love JG!!

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

Thank you so much for the news! I am going to check out the streaming concert. 

ETA - bought a ticket and am listening to the CD now. It won't be released until next week, but I'm listeining now. Celebrate Me Home is making me cry.

Trusted Contributor

@Lisa now in AZ  Did you choose his Harmony concert or his holiday concert?  If you do the Harmony one let me know how the process goes!  Happy listening!  Heart

Trusted Contributor

@Caligurll I've loved Josh since Ally McBeal and if I ever run into him I'm going to tell him that!

Trusted Contributor

@Stargazer77, I got the Harmony concert, which will be a lovely activity for Thanksgiving day. I will be happy to report back. It was really easy to get the ticket and set up a login. I just click on the link the day of the concert and it should take me right in.

Trusted Contributor

I just saw this on Itunes new music. I check their new music every Friday.  I am definitely putting this on my Xmas list. Love Josh Groban and have lots of cd's of his music. 

Trusted Contributor

@Lisa now in AZ That's so nice!  I'll look forward to hearing your report and review.  Smiley Happy  I wondered if there's a way to get it on your TV instead of your laptop.  I'd like to do the holiday concert for my mom, but I'd really like to watch it on a TV screen.

I thought it was a great Thanksgiving day activity, since so many people will have a different way of celebrating Thanksgiving this year.  

Honored Contributor

Oh my gosh I could listen to him all day!  His voice is exquisite.

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.