Honored Contributor

Re: Josh Groban Bridges: In Concert From Madison Square Garden

@MyShadowLove wrote:

@Jordan2 wrote:

@SilleeMee wrote:

I really enjoyed this show! Thanks for the rec @Jordan2 

@SilleeMee , when did you see this? I just wanted to give a heads up to everyone, check your local listings when this will air in your market. I live in NYC, according to the TV GUIDE this is suppose to be on tomorrow night, it's not I think it's on Thursday.

@Jordan2 ...I'm in CT and my Comcast guide shows that this will be airing tomorrow night (Monday) at 8:00...I have it set to record.

@MyShadowLove , do you get PBS on channel 13? According to Spectrum's guide 2 episode of Antiques Roadshow are on. Maybe I'll record it just in case.

Honored Contributor

@MyShadowLove wrote:

@Jordan2 wrote:

@SilleeMee wrote:

@SilleeMee , when did you see this? I just wanted to give a heads up to everyone, check your local listings when this will air in your market. I live in NYC, according to the TV GUIDE this is suppose to be on tomorrow night, it's not I think it's on Thursday.

@Jordan2 ...I'm in CT and my Comcast guide shows that this will be airing tomorrow night (Monday) at 8:00...I have it set to record.

@MyShadowLove , I just looked up the schedule for channel thirteen PBS for NY, the Josh Groban special is not scheduled for tomorrow night.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Jordan2 wrote:

@MyShadowLove wrote:

@Jordan2 wrote:

@SilleeMee wrote:

@MyShadowLove , I just looked up the schedule for channel thirteen PBS for NY, the Josh Groban special is not scheduled for tomorrow night.

@Jordan2 ...I actually get PBS on four different channels...

7...12...97...1024...Josh Groban will be airing at 8:00 tomorrow on all, except for channel 97, it will be on at 7:30...You know how it is with all of the channels that are thrown at us...Standard and HD...but I have no idea why we have four PBS channels?...This is the lineup for Comcast.

Do you have a remote that you can talk into?...If so, ask for "Josh Groban Bridges Madison Square Garden" and see what comes up for Spectrum....The show and schedule should come up for you.

Let me know how you do.

~~Formerly known as "WildFlowers"~~
Honored Contributor

@MyShadowLove wrote:

@Jordan2 wrote:

@MyShadowLove wrote:

@Jordan2 wrote:

@SilleeMee wrote:

@Jordan2 ...I actually get PBS on four different channels...

7...12...97...1024...Josh Groban will be airing at 8:00 tomorrow on all, except for channel 97, it will be on at 7:30...You know how it is with all of the channels that are thrown at us...Standard and HD...but I have no idea why we have four PBS channels?...This is the lineup for Comcast.

Do you have a remote that you can talk into?...If so, ask for "Josh Groban Bridges Madison Square Garden" and see what comes up for Spectrum....The show and schedule should come up for you.

Let me know how you do.

@MyShadowLove , I did look up the special on my Spectum grid, it is scheduled for Thursday at 8:00. It really doesn't matter when I see it as long as I do. I hope you enjoy it.

Honored Contributor

If you live in the NYC area this is on tonight.

Honored Contributor

I just finished watching this concert. While I enjoyed  what there was of it, since PBS was having their pledge during the show, it couldn't have been more than an hour at most.

Trusted Contributor

@Jordan2  Oh darn, I'm just seeing this thread now and missed the show!  I actually went to this concert!  It was great!  It's such a pleasure to hear Josh sing live.  I've seen him about 6 times now I think.

*QVC Community member since 10/24/2006*
Honored Contributor

Not to worry, it's PBS, it'll undoubtedly be shown again and again. His voice is magnificent, but I didn't think his song choices, overall and with a few excpetions, were particularly winning. 

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

@Stargazer77 wrote:

@Jordan2  Oh darn, I'm just seeing this thread now and missed the show!  I actually went to this concert!  It was great!  It's such a pleasure to hear Josh sing live.  I've seen him about 6 times now I think.

@Stargazer77  lucky you! Being there you really didn't miss  not seeing this concert, like I said the concert couldn't have been more than an hour.