Esteemed Contributor

Does anyone else watch Josh's shows on the travel channel.  Late to the party of his genius, fearlessness and humor.  Never have I ever seen a man like this.  He takes  you all over the world.  Think I am in love. 

Honored Contributor

Re: Josh Gates - Travel Channel

I've been enjoying Josh's program for the past couple of years.  He must have the best camera crew in the world that follows him in all sort of places I'd be scared to go.  The back stories to all his adventures are fascinating as well as educational.  I think this program on the Travel Channel doesn't get the attention it deserves.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor

I’ve recently started watching him; I think his “Destination Truth” show only and not his new one. I caught an episode (only off and on, unfortunately) last Saturday that discussed Stone Henge that was extremely interesting to me. He was diving into frigid waters off of Scotland and into what may have been the original precursor to the famous rocks.
Honored Contributor

Another fan here.

I watch more shows like his than scripted dramas or comedies these days

Honored Contributor

I like him on Expedition Unknown.  I'm not crazy about the one where he is looking for mystical creatures.

Trusted Contributor

We love all of Josh's programs here! He's so witty - never afraid to laugh at himself. Rather he's searching for Big Foot, lost treasures or touring the far flung places of this world; it's always an interesting and entertaining journey! 🤗

Respected Contributor

LOVE his shows! Think I've seen them all.I especially like when he hits the souvenir shops in wacky places all over the world to show us the weirdest of the offerings along with his comments on them. He is so witty!

Esteemed Contributor

I've been watching his shows for awhile now too.......educational and funny...