Respected Contributor

Re: *** Josh Flagg (Million Dollar Listing LA) ***

Flagg always struck me as an old person in a young person's body.  He seems to enjoy hanging with older folks.  Maybe, he should try an older man in his next relationship, though I think he wants someone who's young & pretty to look at!

Honored Contributor

his grandma was pretty old and she was his biggest influence. He hardly ever talks about his mother LOL  He idolized the granny. That one time when Altman said something against the granny Flagg pushed him into the pool. LOL   Think he would kill if somebody would ever call her names, etc.

Honored Contributor

@aubnwa01 wrote:

Flagg always struck me as an old person in a young person's body.  He seems to enjoy hanging with older folks.  Maybe, he should try an older man in his next relationship, though I think he wants someone who's young & pretty to look at!

I agree about Josh being an old soul.  He's only 36, but acts like an old man set in his ways.

Honored Contributor

smug, in love with himself little t*rd

Big shrug.gif

Honored Contributor

wonder when the show returns ?

Honored Contributor

In my wildest imagination, I can't visualize Josh Flagg around children even temporarily.  He'd never have the patience or be able to relate to them.  I doubt he's ever in his life been around children.

Million Dollar Listing has a nice Facebook site.  There ought to be info on whether the program is renewed there.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment