Honored Contributor

Re: *** Josh Flagg (Million Dollar Listing LA) ***

Flagg  loves 'em and dumps 'em. Remember that last blonde fellow he  was seeeing. He got along with the Grandma and everything did everything he was told and Flagg kicked him to the curb for his trouble.

He's not marriage material. In love with himself.

Honored Contributor

Josh Flagg epitomizes the typical over-priviledged, spoiled brat who never grew up.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

I feel sorry for the maid.  he got his buddy a dog to shut him up, but, he kept whining for a real kid. He had no more intention of getting a kid then I do.     LOL

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

I was sorry to hear this. They genuinely seemed so happy and in love.

From the few shows I saw recently, it did seem as though Bobby was putting the pressure on to have children. As others have said, Josh has always been honest and upfront about not wanting to have children.

I have always enjoyed Josh - I'll just say he seems set in his ways. 

Couples often marry thinking the other will change their mind on things. It ususally doesn't happen. That is why you need to take definitive statements as gospel. They usually are. 

Honored Contributor

@SharkE wrote:

Flagg  loves 'em and dumps 'em. Remember that last blonde fellow he  was seeeing. He got along with the Grandma and everything did everything he was told and Flagg kicked him to the curb for his trouble.

He's not marriage material. In love with himself.

@SharkE   That boyfriend wanted children also.  I think Flagg ought to tell a guy at the get go that he does not, and never will, want children.  Of course, people think they can change a person, only to find out much later that they can;t.

Honored Contributor

@mousiegirl  yeah it would save a lot of heartache down the road for all parties involved. Poor Bobby won't be able to be on TV any more. He was close to  Ms. IT the other Josh's wife. She wants it all too.  Bet the inlaws don't move close. She put on a good show acting like she wanted them close "for the kids sake". Bull.......

She can afford to hire sitters, nannies, live in help, etc. who in the world wants their in-laws watching them.

Honored Contributor

Really like Josh Flagg; think he is a hoot. Would love to take a ride with him in the old Bentley (or is it a Rolls Royce?).

Sorry it didn't work for them, but Bobby was quite aware of Josh's self-centeredness and catered to him. And, of course, the issue of not wanting kids was known to all of us, right?

Trusted Contributor

I like them both and I hope they find happiness

Honored Contributor

Somebody post when this show returns.

Honored Contributor

I like them both too.

As soon as I heard talk about a baby, I felt like this was the beginning of the end for this relationship.

Josh has always said he didn't want children.

Bobby is much younger.  He (obviously) has the personality of a more modern person.

His personality is sweet, calm and kind.

I think he had a positive influence with Bobby in his life.

I hope they will remain as friends.  I'd like to see Bobby marry someone closer to his age and with a younger, more modern personality.

I'd like to see Bobby and his new husband adopt or have a surrogate give them 2 babies.

As far as Josh.  Maybe he can find another old soul like himself who doesn't want children. He needs to find someone who feels that having Josh in his life is enough for him.

Phew!  I wish I could straighten out my life as easily as I seem to be able to do that for others!🤔