Honored Contributor

Re: Josh Flagg, Josh Altman, James Harris, David Parnes - Million Dollar Listings

I will watch for it to be  shown again.

Maybe its just for tv for the tension between the 2 Josh's.

Madison,sure looks different as it must be from all the fitness workouts.

Looks like another marriage in the future .. Josh Flagg is going to get engaged on the next show.

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Honored Contributor

Re: Josh Flagg, Josh Altman, James Harris, David Parnes - Million Dollar Listings

[ Edited ]

NONE of us know what these guys do or do not give to charity or the needy, do we? I sure don't.

The first year David and James were on, I couldn't stand them but I've grown to really enjoy them after the first season of having them on.

I can't stand Altman and his brother is obnoxious as well. I get a big kick out of Josh Flagg, he gets a twinkle in his eye when he's having fun.

I've been to a few Jewish weddings (have a Jewish BIL) and I wondered why Josh's parents didn't walk with him down the aisle. In those I've been too, the parents walked with both bride and groom. Oh well, no biggy!

I wonder how long this marriage will last? Franky I don't know how she puts up with him. He dumped all the wedding AND moving stuff on her. Oh well I guess if it's okay with her...!!

As for Madison, I can take or leave him. I remember when his other dog died, that was soooo sad.to

Honored Contributor

@Love my grandkids wrote:

NONE of us know what these guys do or do not give to charity or the needy, do we? I sure don't.

@Love my grandkids, thank you!!!

What most people don't realize, rich people always have Charitable Contributions, if not just for tax write-offs usually always at the end of year!  I worked in a bank Trust Dept., and I know personally!

Trusted Contributor

I do enjoy MDL and many other shows on Bravo.  As my DS would say, 'PURE ENTERTAINMENT'.

Having worked with ultra-rich folks in NY, I can tell you some behave much worse than what you see on those real estate shows or even some housewives' shows.

I had an opportunity to work for a family that had 3 children; the parents spent time with their children on SUNDAYS only, that's it.  Talk about messed up; Oh My Goodness, how sad.  One parent worked all the time, the other shopped all the time.  They had hired help for absolutely everything, including a full-time nurse.  They lived in Paris 8 months a year with a full-time tutor and 4 months a year in NY, where the children attended public school.  When they attended school, my job of having been the tutor had better been efficient, so they weren't behind when they attended public school.  They had monitors everywhere, and I do mean everywhere.

Yikes!!

Honored Contributor

I wondered that also, it is traditional in a Jewish wedding for the parents of the Groom and Bride respectively to walk then down the aisle. I did not intend to watch the show but was awake at an odd hour.

@Love my grandkids wrote:

The first year David and James were on, I couldn't stand them but I've grown to really enjoy them after the first season of having them on.

I can't stand Altman and his brother is obnoxious as well. I get a big kick out of Josh Flagg, he gets a twinkle in his eye when he's having fun.

I've been to a few Jewish weddings (have a Jewish BIL) and I wondered why Josh's parents didn't walk with him down the aisle. In those I've been too, the parents walked with both bride and groom. Oh well, no biggy!

I wonder how long this marriage will last? Franky I don't know how she puts up with him. He dumped all the wedding AND moving stuff on her. Oh well I guess if it's okay with her...!!

As for Madison, I can take or leave him. I remember when his other dog died, that was soooo sad.to

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Honored Contributor

some information about their relationship and wedding.

http://heavy.com/entertainment/2016/04/josh-altman-heather-bilyeu-married-wedding-honeymoon-kids/

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

I guess she got pregnant on the honeymoon.

http://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-moms/news/josh-altmans-wife-heather-bilyeu-is-pregnant-w439300

I can't stand him.  The entire time he was on the show I kept looking at his capped teeth.  They are way, way too big for his mouth.  (That's hard to believe, but they are).  She's lovely but she gave poor Madison a bad rap.  I've watched the show since the beginning!

I miss seeing Madison more.  He's so cute.  Josh was told by Andy he owes Madison a thank you because if it wasn't for him, he'd have never met Heather.

Honored Contributor

@shark I agree, I think though he's a bully. 

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Which one Altman?

I liked the way Flagg told that rich ol' gal to accept the offer of 7.5 million and be glad she got it. More then she wanted in the first place, then, when you tell a person they're getting more then what was expected I'll be **** if they don't have their hands out for even more.

Pigs at the trough....Suey piggy............

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]