Respected Contributor

Re: Josh Dugger is at it again

@Midnight11 wrote:

Here is a sermon the minister gave at the Duggars church today...he is saying woman need to keep there husbands happy or they will stray..SMH.

I think Josh exibits psychopathic behavior with all he has done.I dont see him changing at all. really scary and i feel for Anna because she is to brainwashed to see what is really going on.

http://www.people.com/article/cross-church-pastor-josh-duggar-ashley-madison-sermon

OMG, they are sickening!

If you are neutral in situations of injustice, you have chosen the side of the oppressor. ~ Desmond Tutu
Honored Contributor

Anna's brother and sister have been online saying bad things about Josh and begging her to leave him. 

Super Contributor

Yeah, JimBob is going to have to sell that BIG MANSION Jill lives in......I would never stay with a man that cheated on me. I could forgive him, but if the Duggars want to pull out my bible, they can see it says that divorce is ok for Sexual Immorality......I could forgive him, but never stay with him. She could get a lot of welfare with 4 kids....

These kids are so sheltered they have no idea what the world is like. Do ANY of the Duggar women WORK????i mean, have JOB where they earn a paycheck or is their whole life existence just to have babies?? I watched this show for 11 years and my opinion has never changed. The women are being suppressed by the men.

Honored Contributor

If I had a friend and I knew their husband or wife was messing around I'd tell them immediately (and risk losing the friendship, which I know for a fact happens) because in this day and age you never know what they might bring back (unwanted diseases) to the husband or wife.  This woman is crazy.

Just heard on TMZ where Josh Dugger typed in looking for an image to use and it was some guy who was the third on Dugger's list.  It was a DJ and now he has lost his gig because the company that was going to hire him said, "No.  We don't need the bad publicity".  Even though he didn't have anything to do with any of this.

This guy is looking into suing Duggar because it has affected his life and he's not happy.

One more thing Duggar has messed up!

Honored Contributor

@KayinMN wrote:

Yeah, JimBob is going to have to sell that BIG MANSION Jill lives in......I would never stay with a man that cheated on me. I could forgive him, but if the Duggars want to pull out my bible, they can see it says that divorce is ok for Sexual Immorality......I could forgive him, but never stay with him. She could get a lot of welfare with 4 kids....

These kids are so sheltered they have no idea what the world is like. Do ANY of the Duggar women WORK????i mean, have JOB where they earn a paycheck or is their whole life existence just to have babies?? I watched this show for 11 years and my opinion has never changed. The women are being suppressed by the men.

None that I'm aware of have "really" worked. Their beliefs teach that men are the authority over women.

Honored Contributor

@Annabellethecat66 wrote:

If I had a friend and I knew their husband or wife was messing around I'd tell them immediately (and risk losing the friendship, which I know for a fact happens) because in this day and age you never know what they might bring back (unwanted diseases) to the husband or wife.  This woman is crazy.

Just heard on TMZ where Josh Dugger typed in looking for an image to use and it was some guy who was the third on Dugger's list.  It was a DJ and now he has lost his gig because the company that was going to hire him said, "No.  We don't need the bad publicity".  Even though he didn't have anything to do with any of this.

This guy is looking into suing Duggar because it has affected his life and he's not happy.

One more thing Duggar has messed up!

Wow that is crazy. It just keeps getting worse. The babysitter that he molested is suing him too.

Honored Contributor

I just heard that his wife's brother is really calling him out on the internet and begging his sister (Duggar's wife) to please leave him.

I won't repeat the names they are calling him.  My guess is they've had his goody-two shoes image crammed down their necks and now this comes out.

It's like I said here before with other subjects. "They probably tried to tell their sister, 'watch out for him' and now that they're right there is no 'gottcha' and happiness for being right because there is only sadness for their sister and her sweet little children, plus the fact that she doesn't have enough self-confidence to get away from him.

Honored Contributor

@KayinMN wrote:

The women are so emotionally repressed that they're more like just "big children" .....   not grown women!

Honored Contributor

Now Josh has checked into a supposed rehab.

Honored Contributor

Where would they start with working on him and his problems.