Esteemed Contributor

Among all this nastiness I certainly hope none of those 200 images is of any of his kids!

Honored Contributor

Re: Josh Duggar Indicted

[ Edited ]

@patbz wrote:

Among all this nastiness I certainly hope none of those 200 images is of any of his kids!

@patbz  I hope not. He's also got about half a dozen siblings that are under 18. He's forbidden to see them as well.

I read that he was downloading things from the dark web. Somehow creeps like Josh share files there. One of them was a movie made by a person that's in prison for life and was labeled the worst pedo in the world. He's from Australia but is in prison in the Philippines. He abducted a lot of kids from there and committed crimes on them including murder.

Why on earth would Josh's wife put up with any of this? It just shows how crazy they all are.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

You never know.......

Respected Contributor

@Tinkrbl44 wrote:

I've always thought these are creepy, ignorant people .... all of them.    ugh.

Yes, and I hope they pull the plug on their TV show.  Why are we giving all this fame and $$$ to people whose only claim to fame is having litters of babies?  

Esteemed Contributor

@lovesrecess wrote:

His wife is pregnant; can't imagine how harmful this kind of stress must be in her condition. He is a sicko. I understand he has full visitation with his children as long as his wife is present.

@lovesrecess  I read that, too and had to laugh.  If his wife has turned a blind eye to all of this, how can they expect she will protect those kids around him.  How could she stop him from taking those kids somewhere else and abuse them??  I thought at least they would have a social worker or child advocate to be present

Honored Contributor

@Tinkrbl44 wrote:

I've always thought these are creepy, ignorant people .... all of them.    ugh.

Yet also severely judgemental, financially shrewd, and overly focused on the intimate personal details of the lives of others.

"You've got to be taught..."

Honored Contributor

Re: Josh Duggar Indicted

[ Edited ]

Jim Bob is worried about Josh and so he's planning on building a fence around the 9 acre area where he's staying. It sounds like the neighbors aren't thrilled with him being near either. Jim Bob makes me sick always taking up for Josh. What about taking up for his daughters?

https://cafemom.com/entertainment/jim-bob-duggar-josh-safety-fence 

Honored Contributor

I'd like to see someone step up to Jim Bob and stop him from protecting Josh at all costs.  I wish the women in that family could break away from his horrible influence.  

Trusted Contributor

I follow Katie Jo on Without a Crystal Ball on Instagram. She has a lot of information on the Duggers and the fundie cults (Christian fundamentalists). This is beyond what I ever imagined. It's sickening. 

QVC Customer Care