Respected Contributor

I wanted to ask what steaming services you have ?If you don't mind asking . I can afford  more ,  I am in process of getting rid of Direct TV because they took away networks , not their fault , but i was paying $190 , so  i might have to add on Hulu live with DVR , i already have reg Hulu , Netflix , HBO MAX , and Apple (which isn't great ) but i have their Apple TV Box. I  go to look for a show , like The Good Wife , and you have to have CBS , it is never ending.

Respected Contributor

Just bumping this up , you are probably watching something good to tell us about.

Honored Contributor

Sorry, I was off all day. I have Netflix, it's my favorite. I have Hulu right now, what I do is get a $50 gift card, I use it when I want, after it's used up it might be a little while before I get another gift card so I'm not paying every month (this is my second favorite). I have Amazon Prime, I really don't watch it as often as the others, I get Amazon for the free shipping. I am getting Disney+ for free right now through Verizon Fios through March. I will cancel this, I hardly ever watch it. I had Appletv+ free for a year because I had bought an iPad Air, it has expired. I am considering subscribing, it is only $4.99 a month ( I think), there are second seasons of shows I would like to see. 

Respected Contributor

@Jordan2 wrote:

Sorry, I was off all day. I have Netflix, it's my favorite. I have Hulu right now, what I do is get a $50 gift card, I use it when I want, after it's used up it might be a little while before I get another gift card so I'm not paying every month (this is my second favorite). I have Amazon Prime, I really don't watch it as often as the others, I get Amazon for the free shipping. I am getting Disney+ for free right now through Verizon Fios through March. I will cancel this, I hardly ever watch it. I had Appletv+ free for a year because I had bought an iPad Air, it has expired. I am considering subscribing, it is only $4.99 a month ( I think), there are second seasons of shows I would like to see. 

I figured you were watching something new to tell us about ,just kidding. Well you don't have that many streaming services , my apple is still free but it really is very limited in what they offer , the only things i have really watched was The Morning Show and Defending Jacob . I do like HBO MAX , , i might get Amazon Prime like you for the fast free shipping , since i am not going out much at all . Thanks for your input.

Esteemed Contributor

@MW in Iowa

I have Comcast Cable and pay for a few streaming services.

I have Prime, Hulu, and CBS all access.

I get Disney+ which is included with my Verizon data plan.

I get Peacock TV free from Comcast.

Disney+ has content for children or adults who are Star Wars, Marvel, X-men fans. 

Prime has some excellent original series, and some good movies. I like Amazon Unlimited Music, and the shipping. 

CBS has the original series "The Good Fight" and Star Trek Discovery. The channel has all of CBS new programs, many older TV shows, and movies. CBS parent company owns Paramount Pictures. The Channel is going to be renamed Paramount Plus. 

Peacock TV shares some programming with Hulu. I would not pay for channel. 

I receive programs with ads. You can pay for CBS by the year and save some money. 

Honored Contributor

@MW in Iowa wrote:

I wanted to ask what steaming services you have ?If you don't mind asking . I can afford  more ,  I am in process of getting rid of Direct TV because they took away networks , not their fault , but i was paying $190 , so  i might have to add on Hulu live with DVR , i already have reg Hulu , Netflix , HBO MAX , and Apple (which isn't great ) but i have their Apple TV Box. I  go to look for a show , like The Good Wife , and you have to have CBS , it is never ending.

@MW in Iowa these are the shows that I have watched on Apple tv+, you may find threads on most of the shows. Servant (season 2 January 15), Dickinson (season 2 January 8), For All Mankind (season 2 February 19),The Morning Show, Ted Lasso ( filming season 2 and there will be a season 3), Little Voice ( my favorite), Defending Jacob, See, Truth Be Told, and Amazing Stories. Some were better than others, but I enjoyed most of them.