Respected Contributor

I always enjoy seeing posts by you . You are first to spot new and interesting shows and movies. I think you turned me on to Zoeys Playlist , turned out to be one of my faves. Not every TV and movie is for everyone , but you seem to spot the original ones.

Honored Contributor

@MW in Iowa wrote:

I always enjoy seeing posts by you . You are first to spot new and interesting shows and movies. I think you turned me on to Zoeys Playlist , turned out to be one of my faves. Not every TV and movie is for everyone , but you seem to spot the original ones.

@MW in Iowa thank you so much, it's very nice of you to say. There is a show I loved, I kept trying to get people to watch but to no avail! It's Soundtrack on Netflix, there is a thread on it. I keep recommending it but there are no takers!

Super Contributor

I totally agree with you MW in Iowa -- Jordan2 your suggestions always catch my eye.  In fact, I just played the preview for Soundtrack.  It does look good, I'll probably give it a try this weekend.  I  hadn't seen your suggestion for Zoey's Playlist, but I found it to be touching and entertaining.

Honored Contributor

@Indra wrote:

I totally agree with you MW in Iowa -- Jordan2 your suggestions always catch my eye.  In fact, I just played the preview for Soundtrack.  It does look good, I'll probably give it a try this weekend.  I  hadn't seen your suggestion for Zoey's Playlist, but I found it to be touching and entertaining.

@Indra I am so happy you'll give Soundtrack a try! I have talked it up so much, it may not live up to expectations! I loved it, you'll have to let me know what you've thought about it.

Esteemed Contributor

I agree, @Jordan2  always has great recommendations! Woman Happy

Honored Contributor

@Ibby114 wrote:

I agree, @Jordan2  always has great recommendations! Woman Happy

@Ibby114 thank you. 

Respected Contributor

Soundtrack is the other one i started  watching , and for some reason i didn't go back to it. Madeline Stowe is one of my favorites since Revenge . You have to give a show a chance at least 2 episodes. I started Sucession on HBO several months ago , and thought this is boring after 1 episode , went back months later and got hooked , one of my favorites in a long time. Thanks again.