Respected Contributor

Johnny Galecki's announcement.

If anyone else has already posted this I apologize but I saw an announcement the other day that TBBT star, Johnny Galecki is expecting his first child with his 21-year-old girlfriend.  He's 44 years old.

I was just thinking how my family would have reacted if had I announced at 21 that I was pregnant with a child from a 44-year-old man.   

I know they do things in Hollywood that is far from the norm but that is quite an age difference.   She is barely out of her teens.   

Since I don't know either party I can't comment on how strong the relationship is but I wouldn't count on it being a lifetime commitment.  

It's kind of a shame when they bring a child into situations that probably aren't the best in the interest of that child.

Honored Contributor

Re: Johnny Galecki's announcement.

This 21 year old is nobodies fool, she has connected with  a famous, handsome,very wealthy man, having his baby will tie them forever.Unless she comes from wealth herself, I think her family and friends will think she hit the jack pot, mine would have.

Honored Contributor

A 21 year old woman is an adult and I think she will be having her first child with a great partner.  Congrats to all. 

Honored Contributor

Well she's found a male "cash cow"!!

Honored Contributor

image.png

Honored Contributor

tenor.gifxhbdajm88gxixketlupj.gif

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Esteemed Contributor

I wonder how different the comments would be if this was a 44 YO nobody guy and a 21 YO nobody girl...maybe a poster's neighbors...having his baby.

Keepin' it real.
Respected Contributor

I can only speak for myself, but this forum is becoming too painful to even read anymore.

~The only difference between this place and the Titanic is that the Titanic had a band.~
Respected Contributor

@blackhole99 wrote:

This 21 year old is nobodies fool, she has connected with  a famous, handsome,very wealthy man, having his baby will tie them forever.Unless she comes from wealth herself, I think her family and friends will think she hit the jack pot, mine would have.

I adore Johnny on the BBT, just wondering when he became handsome? My Family would never think I hit the jackpot, getting pregnant out of wedlock.It's called the acceptance of demoralizing the tradition of decency. I'm a senior citizen, we would never have celebrated this. 

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Granted, he is not an old man, but many old men marry women young enough to be their daughters or granddaughters. Then they have kids that would young enough to be their great great grandchildren. 

Yes, I think money pays a big part.

Famous people do this all the time as do people that aren’t famous but rich. Could name a few.