Honored Contributor

Re: Johnny Depp/Amber Heard defamation trial

@MorningLover - And AH called them a bunch of old men sitting around playing guitars!

I'd like to have been in her place.  Woman Frustrated

Honored Contributor

Well, I just watched the Dateline special and to my mind it was a waste of time.  They said it would be the full interview, but I didn't hear anything that wasn't already shown in bits and pieces already.

They showed bits from the trial to bulk it out, but who needed that?  And AH just repeating the same defamatory lies, plus blaming (without "blaming) everyone but herself for everything that's happened to her.

As for the last BS that she still loves him - "with friends like that, who needs enemies"?

I like the idea of having a handwriting analyst look at her "therapist's notes".  And why wasn't the therapist put on the stand to testify?  Then it couldn't be called hearsay, could it?

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Another thing just occurred to me about this interview.

AH had it pointed out to her that none of the other women who've been involved with JD have ever made any abuse claims against him - that she was the only one.

Her response was something along the lines of "Can you blame them?  Look what happened to me, when I spoke up."  (That's not verbatim; just the general idea.)

So now she's also accusing all those women of being liars, too?  And that Kate Moss got on the stand and perjured herself?  It never ends with her!

ETA:  I'm just now looking at Popcorned Planet and Andy Signore leads off with how angry this part about the other women made him.  So it wasn't just me who took great exception to that statement from AH.  In other words "how dare she"!?  AH wants to watch her mouth or she may find herself being sued for defamation by more people.  What advice is her legal team giving her anyway?

Esteemed Contributor

She called some of JD's witnesses "randos" because she didn't like that JD's lawyer told the jury that none of her friends testified in court -- just her sister. Calling them "randos" just made her look even worse.

Respected Contributor

They also edited the Friday night show to take out some parts that made Amber look even worse. If you watched the snippets that were shown during the week, there were at least three things I noticed that were cut out of the prime time special.  Wonder if it was her publicists or NBC trying to paint her in a better light. Or both. 

The whole thing is pretty disgusting. She needs to stop her lies and disappear.

Respected Contributor

@Venezia  I read that the therapist who supposedly wrote those notes is Bonnie Jacobs. I think even if they called her to testify it would still be considered hearsay.  But both Dr. Curry and Dr. Hughes testified that they reviewed Bonnie Jacobs' notes. Of course Dr. Hughes gave them great weight, so to say the notes were "suppressed evidence" is another lie IMO. 

Maybe they didn't call Bonnie Jacobs because she'd say I had to write it down but I knew she was full of it lol

Honored Contributor

@Daisy Sunflower wrote:

She called some of JD's witnesses "randos" because she didn't like that JD's lawyer told the jury that none of her friends testified in court -- just her sister. Calling them "randos" just made her look even worse.

@Daisy Sunflower - Exactly!  Just like implying that JD's legal team went out and rounded up "random" witnesses to testify on his behalf.

As I recall, at least two of them got in touch with JD's team to volunteer to tell the truth.

No wonder AH and her team didn't like it.  With Elaine accusing them each of just wanting their "15 minutes of fame".  Disgusting.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@VanSleepy - thanks.  I'll do some searching online to find the rest of the interview that they cut.

And AH and her legal team are trying to taunt JD into doing his own interview.

No way is he or his legal team falling for that baiting tactic.  He won - AH and Elaine (especially) need to get over it.

Respected Contributor

Johnny's new clean shaved look!

'Helsinki Blues Festival 2022' at Kaisaniemi Park in Helsinki, Finland. Johnny Depp performed with guitar virtuoso Jeff Beck on Sunday, June 19th. 

The band will give a concert at Tampere Hall on Monday, June 20th. When information about Depp's arrival in Finland reached the fans, ticket sales exploded.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Johnny Depp will be seen as King Louis XV in a new film by French director Maiwenn. Plot details of the period drama have been kept under wraps.

.Image

Reports that Johnny had a dress rehearsal and photos for his role as King Louis XV while in France last week. Filming is due to start July 8th in Versailles and other iconic Parisian landmarks.