Trusted Contributor

Re: Johnny Depp/Amber Heard defamation trial

What a nutjob! I just read the other day that J. Depp "may be willing to waive" his monetary award by the court she's supposed to pay; and what does she do - defames him AGAIN.

Honored Contributor

Up to now, I was stopping short of calling her narcissistic but I think Venezia is correct - she IS a narcissist.

A smarter narcissist would know when to stop.

Honored Contributor

I have been enjoying all the attorneys and body language people breaking down the excerpts that have been shown of the interview.  Youtube is so fun.  Amber is still a fruit loop.

"Live frugally, but love extravagantly."
Esteemed Contributor

If he was seriously considering not taking any money from her, maybe he should reconsider since she's still talking about him and claiming he lied.

Respected Contributor

I hope he does accept her money. I wouldn't be surprised if he actually donates it to charity.

Super Contributor

I got this from twitter. The first pic is from AH & JD's journal to each other.

at.jpg

2nd pic is from dateline. AH's therapists notes.

at2.jpg

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

For some strange reason (and not for the first time) my DVR did not record this Dateline show!  RATS.  I was looking forward to watching it tonight and now I'll have to see if I can find it online somewhere.

No idea why we didn't get it - our Dateline was an old one being reshown.

ETA:  Just found it online at NBC.  Will have to watch it tomorrow.

Honored Contributor

One thing I did see online was that AH claims her therapist's notes are from 2011 - when her relationship with JD first started.

So previously in court, she said the abuse started in 2013.  Then she corrected herself during the final time on the witness stand, saying it was in 2102 and that she'd "misremembered".

Now it's 2011?  So who gets abused from the get go and carries on for years, then marries the abuser?  Only to divorce him 15 months later and trry to extort half of his properties, his expensive SUV, millions of dollars, legal fees of $500,000 and more?

(Answer:  Amber Heard.)

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

Respected Contributor

“Everybody in the band is like the softest guys.. Johnny never argues about anything. He’s the easiest guy in the world. I’m the easiest guy. Joe’s the easiest guy. So it’s just like a bunch of friends, a bunch of brothers getting together and playing.”- Alice Cooper

Hollywood Vampires | News

Hollywood Vampires is an American rock group formed in 2012 by Alice Cooper, Johnny Depp, and Joe Perry.

Alice Cooper: How I Ended Up in a Band With Johnny Depp | Music News @  Ultimate-Guitar.Com

Hollywood Vampires - Johnny Depp and Joe Perry Editorial Photo - Image of  depp, janeiro: 114513151