Esteemed Contributor

Re: Johnny Depp/Amber Heard defamation trial

I have no idea how true this is but one of the female reporters on the Law and Crime channel said she heard AH would be in the courtroom for the reading of the verdict. I believe she said it came from AH's counsel. Again, no idea who the woman was or if it's true. Honestly, I'd be perfectly happy never seeing her face again. 

It kind surprised me to even be hearing this woman's voice since when I left to go outside I was listening to a completely different livestream and when I came back in a few minutes later my phone had switched to Law and Crime. I could understand if the livestream had ended but it hadn't and I have autoplay disabled. Just another one of those mysterious conspiracies that keep me guessing, lol. 

Super Contributor

I kind of think it is BS that his texts to his friends were offered as evidence. They were not to her directly & affected her in no way! Not evidence of abuse & not evidence of a "smear campaign". Was her phone offered up for examination? Texts to Rocky & Whitney?

Respected Contributor

A Court TV commentator this morning talked about something I've been thinking: What if the jury simply likes Johnny better than Amber and believes him and doesn't want to follow the complicated jury instructions? The lawyer/law professor says it happens a lot.  However, she feels this is an academic and analytic jury and they want to do it right (still looking for good grades I guess).

Trusted Contributor

3:00   HERE WE GO!!!!!!!!!!! YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Valued Contributor

Verdict has been reached! Will be read at 3:00 P.M.

I will watch on lawandcrime youtube page.

Trusted Contributor

ok  i know im nuts... but im actually crying now.... if im this bad now.. wait till the verdict.. i have tears running down my face

Trusted Contributor

omg... they reached a verdict.   No hung jury !!!!

They are saying Amber on the way ??

~love hard~~play hard~~be kind~~~life is short~
Trusted Contributor

johnny wont be there.. he will be watching it in the uk

Honored Contributor

Verdict to be announced 3pm.

Valued Contributor

UPDATE: "Due to previously scheduled work commitments made before the trial, Mr. Depp will not be physically present for today's 3pm verdict and will be watching from the United Kingdom." - source close to #JohnnyDepp v. #AmberHeard

copied from the Twitter page of Angenette Levy