Respected Contributor

Re: ey saidRe: Johnny Depp/Amber Heard defamation trial

The jurors are free to speak to the press of their own accord.  The jurors are not restricted nor are bound to silence if they chose to speak out.  It is the court, the lawyers for Amber Heard or Johnny Depp that are not allowed to release the names of the jurors.

Honored Contributor

Again, never wanted to know the jurors by name, just wondering if they'll say --ex: 'one juror found him guilty'.

Respected Contributor

@Lucky Charm they need to come to a unanimous decision. If it's a hung jury, they might say the # of jurors who voted one way or the other.

Honored Contributor

@VanSleepy wrote:

@Lucky Charm they need to come to a unanimous decision. If it's a hung jury, they might say the # of jurors who voted one way or the other.

@VanSleepy Thanks, that's what I wanted to know.   

Valued Contributor

Re: Johnny Depp/Amber Heard defamation trial

Gimme some Truth -
Written by John Lennon
Voice and Instruments by Johnny Depp, featuring Jeff Beck on guitar.
Produced Robert Adam Stevenson & Johnny Depp.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=88I0HBCAFwg 

Team Johnny

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Tinkrbl44 wrote:

@MorningLover wrote:

Rottenborn mentioned Johnny holding a dog out the car window.. 

Amber Heard Accused Johnny Of Holding One Of Their Dogs Out The Window Because It Was Dangerous But Here She Is Doing Just That!!  

b ✧⡱ on Twitter: "amber heard always flipping the script and saying johnny  depp did what she did, it's getting so embarrassing…. she hung the dog out  of the car window AND

Aquaman's Amber Heard Under Investigation For Perjury In Dog-Smuggling  Scandal

@MorningLover 

Wait a minute ..... were these photos supposed to be evidence for something?   Was this supposed to be catching her at a certain behavior?

Look at these photos and think about where the lens is .... in both instances these were posed photos ... and I doubt the car was moving in either shot. 

Or am I missing something here?

@Tinkrbl44 You can clearly see the dogs fur blowing backward. The car was moving. @MorningLover  my guess everything she did she reversed and said he did. That is why she knew so much about domestic violence. She should, it wasn't the first time she was the aggressor. Don't forget she also hit her friend.

Respected Contributor

And her sister.

Respected Contributor

In the large scheme of things I wonder how much the outcome actually matters. I think Depp has untarnished his reputation a bit. I think Heard's true colors have been shown. I also think the trial displayed just how little acting skills Heard possesses.

Respected Contributor

I wish Adam Waldman, the Waldman/Depp statements and the Adam Waldman non-testimony testimony were not a part of this. I understand the legal connection, but it feels like something apart from the core issues.

Valued Contributor

No one will really win here.  It seems to me that he was out for revenge and wants to ruin her and he is doing that.  He will not  leave this clean.   Just my opinion.