Honored Contributor

Re: Johnny Depp/Amber Heard defamation trial

@MorningLover wrote:

Johnny Depp vs Amber Heard (Fairfax). Jury instructions.

https://www.fairfaxcounty.gov/circuit/sites/circuit/files/assets/documents/pdf/high-profile/depp%20v...

It's a good thing the jury gets a copy of the instructions to take back w/them to the deliberation room.  The judge ran off the instructions so fast my head was spinning.

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Honored Contributor

So will it be made public if one (or more) jurors believed either Heard or Depp?

I already know who I feel is guilty in this case, so no matter, but I just want to know who (how many, perhaps) decided otherwise.

Super Contributor

@Lucky Charm  I'm not sure, but they will have to be very careful to not reveal anything about any of the jurors. While I would be disappointed if ANY of them found AH to be credible, I still wouldn't want them (jurors) to be harassed by internet trolls.

Trusted Contributor

ey saidRe: Johnny Depp/Amber Heard defamation trial

they said today on court tv.... that the jurors wont be made public for 1 yr...

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Lucky Charm - They've said the names of the jurors will not be released for one year.  I'm sure that's time to let things calm down and also to protect the jurors from any kind of backlash.

Let's face it, they've had a very difficult seven weeks.  Once the verdict is in, they need a chance to breathe and get back to some semblance of normal life.

The jury also has to reach a unanimous decision, otherwise, it's a hung jury.  Pray that doesn't happen!

@bonnie f - I think you and I were typing at the same time!

Trusted Contributor

@Mz iMac wrote:

@deja vu wrote:

And that Tim Burton wants him to act in the part of "Gomez Addams" in the the Addams Family series. 

I hope that they all happen !!

@deja vu   It won't.

Wednesday's Parents

"In August 2021, Netflix announced that Catherine Zeta-Jones and Luis Guzmán were cast as Wednesday's parents, Morticia and Gomez Addams."

usmagazine.com/entertainment/pictures/tim-burtons-addams-family-spinoff-everything-we-know/the-rest-of-the-family-is-complete/

He IS GOMEZ! How perfect!

Honored Contributor

@MorningLover wrote:

Rottenborn mentioned Johnny holding a dog out the car window.. 

Amber Heard Accused Johnny Of Holding One Of Their Dogs Out The Window Because It Was Dangerous But Here She Is Doing Just That!!  

b ✧⡱ on Twitter: "amber heard always flipping the script and saying johnny  depp did what she did, it's getting so embarrassing…. she hung the dog out  of the car window AND

Aquaman's Amber Heard Under Investigation For Perjury In Dog-Smuggling  Scandal

@MorningLover 

Wait a minute ..... were these photos supposed to be evidence for something?   Was this supposed to be catching her at a certain behavior?

Look at these photos and think about where the lens is .... in both instances these were posed photos ... and I doubt the car was moving in either shot. 

Or am I missing something here?

Respected Contributor

@Tinkrbl44 

This was posted by someone on twitter. They have a video

of the car moving.

j0hnnycdpp twitter

https://twitter.com/j0hnnycdpp/status/1521945392803418118

I don't know all the details but it looks like it was something Amber posted on social media at one time.

Respected Contributor

manny2 wrote:
Venezia wrote:

I admit I can't listen to the closing arguments of Heard's lawyers right now, because I know my blood would boil listening to the distortions of the truth, the hypocrisy and the outright lies.

I watched Heard during Depp's lawyers' closing arguments and she was still raising her eyebrows, smirking and laughing (as was Elaine).  They still think it's all a joke?

I'll try to listen later, but I'm not sure I can stand it.  Perhaps I'll just wait for the verdict.

I somehow missed that audio of her laughing manically and taunting him and then telling him to "run off to another room...you have 15", like "a man".  OMG, how could any juror hear that and still have one iota of doubt that she's the abuser?

Venezia I agree with you, it is sickening. Men are abused, and it is not taken serious in this country. 

How many times has anyone posting on this board hit a friend because she couldn't find the dishes you wanted? How many would assault their partner in an airport. How many would taunt the person they are scared of, like we heard on audio. Need I go on?

This says it all.

Honored Contributor

Re: ey saidRe: Johnny Depp/Amber Heard defamation trial

I didn't mean for them to release jurors names, but if AT is found not guilty or whatever it is, will they say that it was just one or two jurors?  That's what I meant.