Esteemed Contributor

Re: Johnny Depp/Amber Heard defamation trial

@Venezia wrote:

I'm certainly interested in the outcome, because I think Amber Heard is a pathological liar.  Every time she gets confronted about this situation, she adds even more ludicrous "incidents" to her story.

And way back she said the money she got from Depp in their divorce settlement was going to be donated to two charities.  To date those charities say they've never seen a penny of it.  And we're to believe she's telling the truth?  She accused the LAPD of lying about what they found, when they went to the apartment where she claims he threw things and broke glass.  They saw no damage, no indication of any violence.

And now she's saying Depp one time dragged her across a floor of broken glass???  But she had no need for medical attention?  A trip to the ER?  Give me a break.  If anyone should be canceled, she should.  That's my opinion and nothing more she can make up will change it.  She and her girlfriend should just go away, they already got millions from him.

She's a kindred spirit to Heather Mills.

@Venezia She is privileged. She had a personal doctor and nurse at her disposal. She didn't have to go to the ER. The bottle incident she describes would warrant medical attention. There would have been significant soft tissue damage. Not to mention it  would have interfered with walking, sitting, urinating etc.  

She is a pathological liar. Dr. Curry got the diagnosis right. 

She is a narcissist. She has no empathy. I feel for the child she is raising. 

Trusted Contributor

@Mz iMac wrote:

@deja vu wrote:

And that Tim Burton wants him to act in the part of "Gomez Addams" in the the Addams Family series. 

I hope that they all happen !!

@deja vu   It won't.

Wednesday's Parents

"In August 2021, Netflix announced that Catherine Zeta-Jones and Luis Guzmán were cast as Wednesday's parents, Morticia and Gomez Addams."

usmagazine.com/entertainment/pictures/tim-burtons-addams-family-spinoff-everything-we-know/the-rest-of-the-family-is-complete/

Oh okay, thanks.. maybe that was an old heading. I didn't look to far into it. 

~love hard~~play hard~~be kind~~~life is short~
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Deliberations....clock is ticking

proxy-image-1.gif

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Respected Contributor

Elaine Ordering Her MEGA PINT 😂

Honored Contributor

173836.gif

Honored Contributor

I admit I can't listen to the closing arguments of Heard's lawyers right now, because I know my blood would boil listening to the distortions of the truth, the hypocrisy and the outright lies.

I watched Heard during Depp's lawyers' closing arguments and she was still raising her eyebrows, smirking and laughing (as was Elaine).  They still think it's all a joke?

I'll try to listen later, but I'm not sure I can stand it.  Perhaps I'll just wait for the verdict.

I somehow missed that audio of her laughing manically and taunting him and then telling him to "run off to another room...you have 15", like "a man".  OMG, how could any juror hear that and still have one iota of doubt that she's the abuser?

Esteemed Contributor

@Venezia wrote:

I admit I can't listen to the closing arguments of Heard's lawyers right now, because I know my blood would boil listening to the distortions of the truth, the hypocrisy and the outright lies.

I watched Heard during Depp's lawyers' closing arguments and she was still raising her eyebrows, smirking and laughing (as was Elaine).  They still think it's all a joke?

I'll try to listen later, but I'm not sure I can stand it.  Perhaps I'll just wait for the verdict.

I somehow missed that audio of her laughing manically and taunting him and then telling him to "run off to another room...you have 15", like "a man".  OMG, how could any juror hear that and still have one iota of doubt that she's the abuser?

@Venezia I agree with you, it is sickening. Men are abused, and it is not taken serious in this country. 

How many times has anyone posting on this board hit a friend because she couldn't find the dishes you wanted? How many would assault their partner in an airport. How many would taunt the person they are scared of, like we heard on audio. Need I go on?

Honored Contributor

@Venezia wrote:

They're so annoying

Respected Contributor

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@manny2 wrote:

I agree with you, it is sickening. Men are abused, and it is not taken serious in this country. 

How many times has anyone posting on this board hit a friend because she couldn't find the dishes you wanted? How many would assault their partner in an airport. How many would taunt the person they are scared of, like we heard on audio. Need I go on?

@manny2  Just 1 more.......

How many times does a wify who hasn't been married 24 hrs gives her new hubby a black eye on their honeymoon?  Then a few hours later, takes photos w/the dining room staff, black eye & all like a badge of honor?837514213.gif173836.gif

Sorry I couldn't resist.  That is one for the books.